𝟏𝟑 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

I was enjoying scrolling the YouTube video by waving my legs happily. I wonder how backstage situation. Viewing boys dancing from there it make me excited and curious a lot. The eve was make me attracted to it kinda catchy and sexy. I don't mean the way they swaying their pelvis. Gosh. Moreover I was going to told Eun Ae that we can go dinner together, she must be merry considering this invitation.

Perfect time Eun Ae contact name appear on my screen.

"Hey Eun Ae! When you go home I want to tell you some good news. "I greet her first.

"Hey (Y/N) well sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe I will back untill midnight." Her voice was in sorrowful.

"Eh why? What's wrong? And why?"I agonizing regarding her circumstances.

"I have to finishes the assignment and presentation tommorow since me and the group was the first should present for lecture. "I perceive she let out a stressing sigh. I understand her feelings. Doing the work need to completed the task as possible for assigned.

"It's fine I was going to ask good news but you had assignment."

"What good news?"I let out my breath and let it out.

"I was get invitation to have dinner with EXO member except Sehun."

"Then? Just go."

"I was get permission to bring you too ..." A sound of disappointed in me. It isn't about akward going alone with them. I just want my best friend get happy surprise for this big chance. Can know a lot from them.

"Aww you really want me to go with you. I wish I could (Y/N)." Her voice in pitiful that make me feel sad without her.

"I understand."

"Hey I'm sure their concert soon you still can bring me right?"

"Oh yes I will make sure I could bring you too." I heard her giggles.

"By the way why Sehun not there too?"

"Oh he had go home since their day off tommorow so."I explained to her. I kinda miss him even one day. It's hard to meet in real life even I just see only by the media or the picture I see everyday.

"You miss him I see. Hehe well I got to go. Bye chingu (friend)."She farewell and ended the call. Feeling bad to her but what to do. I can't rejected their offer, I should come. Beside Sehun wasn't there.

"Come in!" Xiumin revealed with greetings smile as he open the door for me after I knocked.

All members were prepared for their dinner. They all greet me with excitement for dinner.

"Not bring friends come along?" Suho asking and so I shake my head as no.

"She couldn't make cause busy."

"That's bad well at least we got delicious food. Who do you think cook of this food?" Chen approach me. While the mentioned of cook of course it's Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo."

"Yep you do know well." Chen giggle same goes for Suho

"Well I'm your biggest fan. "I said it again.

"Let's take a sit shall we? Food already prepared on table."

We all gathering at table dinner. I found the vacant sit which mean I sit beside Kai. He motion me to sit side of him so I sit. I feel shy around of him not just Sehun.

I sniffing the food.

"Wow this smells so good." I gave compliment to Kyungsoo as he gave me a soft smile. He so cute.

"Thank you. At least you're the one that thank to me. All the rest just want eat." Kyungsoo gave warning by showing his glare to rest of member. I saw they were gulped of him. I chuckled.

"Shall we eat now?" Chanyeol intereve for break the silent.

"Sure and we should celebrate of (Y/N) on her first day. Cheers everyone." Suho praise him and other were clapping and shouting.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate a lot." This make spirit up morely it was cheers by pretty boys the popular group I was taking about. Make my butt go wide with it.

Then all of us dig in the food by Mama Kyungsoo.