𝟏𝟗 | 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

I wakeup earlier and prepared myself to go rehearsal at their real concert at Seoul's KSPO Dome. And the next list following Sehun, the shooting. Seems like Sehun in tight scheduled, that must be so exhausted. Suddenly the message popped up.

Sehun: r u ready?

Me:yeah? Why ask?

Me:sehun?

Me:sehun? reply me goddammit

"What's his problem? It's free text not gonna pay. " I grumbled at least short reply will be fine with me. I don't like hanging text.

Honk!Honk!

The honk erupted my thoughts. Who the hell make noise at this earlier morning. I went from my apartment and looking down from hallways. That car so familiar.

The call coming.

"Get inside, don't just stare there." Soon call ended immediately. It was Sehun? I quickly rush to get my bag and going down.

"Hey, make sure don't let your boyfriend honked. " Some granpa complaint to me while I was about to run to his car.

"Ah sorry mianhe." I let out grin sheepishly.

He was viewing his phone and sat on his driving seat and wearing a sunglasses. That's make him so hot.

"Hop in. Don't be idiot standing there." He noticed my appearance and I get inside his expensive car. Sat beside this 26 old man.

"You shouldn't necessary do this to me."

"This is quick way to get there rather than bus." He continued holding a steering wheel and drive off from my place.

"And don't honked my place. I get complaint by you."

"Jeez okay okay."

"And you should reply my text before you came here."I can feel beneath his sunglasses, he rolling his eyes. This is a first time I get complaint by neighbor, all was fault come from him.

"Don't be such a mom. I know what I'm doing."

"I'm your care Sehun." I hissed at him.

"Then take care of my love too." He said bluntly. Did he? I must be misheard again. All I can do just gave him a glare. He barely focusing his drive. However, it's so attractive when he driving.

"Am I too hot for you?" His word like the tree was falling on ground.

"What? No."

"I saw you stare me longer. You can stare me as much as you want. I don't mind. "I perceive he was smirking as I was swiftly turn my head away faced the window. My cheeks flushing in red.

"Don't get me wrong. You make me mad." I retorted. He amusedly of my reaction.

Watching their rehearsal in concert. They were too focusing on training. I even amazed of their talented nonetheless the concerts show was only 2 days more left. They know what position they can be held on stage. Watching them closer was the big enough wished for me. The Exo manger, Mr. Jang also come to see them. This time they start change music solely solo dance only for Kai and Sehun.

It's Kai turn.

He start dancing by following the tempo. No wonder other male group amazed by his skills. Just after 3 minit.

Sehun.

A music was now in soft. He dancing and I recognized that, this is the one he show me. Private dance to me. Asking me to be his first audience. Later 3 minutes Sehun were sweating I can see his frame body through. Why he so sexy... My mind was going in wrong direction.. I shook my head to blow my mind away. Looking back, I saw Sehun make eyes contact with me. He stare like act sober or can I say undeniably sexy stare within a heaved exhausted sigh from his mouth. I sensed strange atmosphere. My heart beats so fast. Why you do this to me. Instantly he beamed, I was extremely reticent regarding his aspect.

"Seems like someone drooling here." The word surprised me.

"Oh myeon. Not really I just admire their talent." The leader,his face so glowing than my future. He chuckled.

"They both really do have skills dance. "

"Yeah so are you." I compliment to him.

"You like sehun don't you?or perhaps Kai? I'm sure Sehun." He just jokingly. How he know I fan of him. I declined quickly by crossing my both arms in front of him.

"Ah I only just fan. "

"I'm sure more than fan. Theres nothing happened between you and Sehun right?"

"Nothing happens."I bluntly reply.

"How he stare at you, it was different vibe coming from him."I confusing of his sentence.

"Like?"

"You will know soon." Suho gave gentle smile and immediately leave me in puzzled.

"Hey (Y/N)."I turned around again.

"Let's go."Sehun wipe his sweat on his neck as drinking mineral water. Gosh..

"Go where?"

"Shooting honey." He call me honey?!

"O-ohh right I forgot..." I stuttered in sheepishly.

"Because you stare me much." Sehun chuckled without hesitate leave the place to his next scheduled as I hurried follow him along farewell to other members.