𝟎𝟓 | 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘

" Have you meet sehun there?" Eun Ae asking me while I was I sat and laid on couch for rest.

" No but I meet Kai. He was so kind and talkative." I explained. I reminded of he questions. He said he had meet me somewhere and I don't want to freak him out that I have meet him at fanmeetings at shopping hall.

"And guess what? I have his autograph again but on my bottle." I giggled to tease if she jealous or not.

"That's not fair! I will ask you to do with me too." She crossed her arms in pretend madness.

"No can't do. How your application?"

"Well I get interview tommorow. They already send the letter for my application. "

"I wish you the best." She thanked to me as I instantly give her support smiles. For that moment, I was excited going to work again.

Next day. It's seems like I familiar with this job. I get catch and learn from Hyunjin and Nicky. They thought me I was a quick learner. They have no problem with me. Lee Jae noticed me, she was asking how my first day yesterday since her off day. I telling it's fun and nice, even though I had great acquittance with Nicky and Hyunjin.

"(Y/N) come here for second. "Nicky calling me so I went to her.

"Yes?"

"Here the list. " She gave me the list order including the receipt.

"I want you deliver, this address that I wrote there. There's something wrong with Foodpanda couldn't make it so. Don't lost okay? It need send as soon as possible. Take the coffee from HyuJin." I nodded and see the details. I head to Hyunjin she was making it.

"Here. Don't get lost alright? If lost call me. I will be your rescue." She smiled and giggles.

"Thanks and I won't get lost." I was going to the backdoor suddenly I hear Nicky mention someone I like. I'm not wrong right?

I turned around and try to get close looks. It was indeed him!

Sehun!

Omg that sehun! I wouldn't miss my chances. I want to see his movement. He was ordered something at Nicky. Mature masculine guy.

" (Y/N) can you delivery already? "She waved at me." Oh I see. Stop gaping much you will turn blind. " I hear HyunJin giggles occuring my actions. I was paralyzed by his looks. He was so good-looking if I could look closer view of him that was wonderful in my whole life.

"If you want meet. Sehun came here often darling. Go send it please." She clap my back, I startled.

"Sorry it just..it just.."

"Your favorite bias I know. But this is important." I nodded weakly. At this chances, I look back. Sehun staring at me back. I quickly leave. Sehun staring at me!

It wrote.
"Mr. Jang 3rd floor and find the tag door. Dance training studio 1"

Wait..this is not uh nevermind there's many same name of it.

I searching the tag that needed to send to. It's confusing since there are many door, there's hair and makeup studio, music video studio, dance training , recording audio, voice training and photo studio. It's especially for SM Artist only. I get authority to get in since the security recognized me that I was staff from the cafe, despite possibility of that, they need confirmation that I need to delivery to. They call this "Mr.Jang phone number. So yeah, I get authority to get inside SMTOWN Studio.

"This is confusing." I mumbled myself. I'm not familiar with this delivery but for sure I should get used to it. Should I call Hyunjin? I dial to call her.

The call not answering. She busy. Looks like I should figured out.

"Hey kids, are you lost?" That person is calling me right? I'm only alone walk here searching for lost mom. I turned around. I surprised. Another one..

"Sorry I was lost.."I told him.

"I will help." He showing the iconic brightest smile. Chanyeol.