𝟐𝟏 | 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

I sense some heavy breath are hovering on top of me. I try open my eyes slowly but my eyes meet two pair eyes was staring at me. I blink twice again adjusting my view. It was Sehun face near close to my face.

"S-sehun.." I was shocked, this guy on top over me.

"(Y/N).." He came ever closer. His steamy eyes was indicating. But I can't move my body whenever I attempted to. This must be dreaming right? That can't be.

His lips almost meet mine. All I can do just close my eyes. That's right my lips not virgin anymore.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

I heard another voice again.

I wake up automatically heard that voice.

It Sehun again but in reality.. I adjusted the view again. I sigh in relief. That was just a dream after all..

"Are you okay?" He ask in worry and his appearance looks so decent today. His natural look was still charming without makeup well just because at home.

"I'm fine.."

"I heard you call my name. So I ran to you." Sehun gave me a glass of water and I took it.

"N-nothing..just bad dream.." I mean I don't want to tell what's going on that I dream today. I feel burning at my cheeks. I drink it to calm myself.

"Anyway why I'm here?"

"Don't you remember? You are fainted at cafe."

Oh yeah... I remember. He was calling me I'm his girlfriend in front of his fans. This is so embrassing. I know he was try to protect from that chaos.

"Why you do that?"

"Do what?" His eyebrows arching confusion.

" Telling fan that I'm your girlfriend."

"Oh I don't want they bother and hurt you.. I couldn't think anything else."

I knew it.

"What rumour spreading about us? Don't you scared?"

"Well it's just rumour. Everyone can make fake one. So rumour just rumour. It all happened every idols. So don't worry. " He gave me reassuring smile that will make me dying cause of that.

"Where are we?" I look around it's not a his dorm or other members. This room kinda different.

"My house."

"What?! "

"What you surprised about?"

"Are you crazy? What if people find out you bring odd girl come to your house. And people out there will make story of it considering us dating?!"

"Relax" He chuckled again.

"What about your parents? Does they know?"

"I already informed that I bring my friend here." Gladly.

"But she interested to meet you since I told her it's a girl. Thought I bring girlfriend." He quickly leave me before I was going to ask and leave me with my cheeks burning by that. Guess he try to ran of it.

But then suddenly something fluffy hopped on me.

"Woof" A cute barked at me.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Vivi!" I squirming at him cuteness. I pat his head softly. He is so cute.

"Woof!woof!" He wiggle his tails happily. This cute fluffy cloud.

I heard chuckled outside the room.

"He is so cute I wish I could have pet."I told him and admire this cuteness cloud.

"He indeed cute. Anyway come at kitchen. My mom prepared some before we head to work back. " He told me as I non-stop patting and play Vivi.

"Do you hear me?" I sense the jealousy by that tone. Maybe I treat Vivi obviously,why would he jealous over me.

"I'm all hear Sehun. Just gave me a minute to treat this handsome." He sigh, closed the door to leave me a space. I know he was annoyed of me. You even annoyed at me Sehun.

At SM Studio

My legs following behind Sehun tall figure. You didn't even know what was happening earlier. We both was arguing over Vivi cause Vivi was always ran towards me over him. Gave me a treat that I shouldn't stick with Vivi anymore but I refused. I would die for pets whatever it takes!

"Just pretend didn't happen betwen us okay?" He said but I remain silent. He knows I heard so he didn't need to repeat himself.

As we arrived at practice room. Sehun opened the door.

"Sehun-ah. Is it true? Are guys dating?" Baekhyun approach us

"No we don't. It's a long story." Sehun went to the corner to get ready for the practice.

"I know. You don't need to tell." Seems like Baekhyun used to it. I mean every idol get used to it of the rumour. Even though they looks so strong.

"(Y/N)" Kai call me as I turned at him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yes. Why asking?"

"I want to hangout with you." As well I felt some pair of eyes watching both of us.