𝟏𝟐 | 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

I don't know how long I was spacing out just waiting for their privacy conversation. My butt numb sat on chair. Later I heard the knob whirling. Appeared to be Sehun face looks so exhausting. Guess he get enough get rabbling from her.

"You okay?"

"Just tired of Juni mother blabbering." He answered and gazing me for a minute. I confused.

"Do you wanna see our dancing?" He demanding me? This is big chance instead...

"Don't you worry. I already told noona to bring you just for companied. Come." He start move his long legs to dancing training studio but I just watch his movement. Subsequently he sensed I didn't go along with him. He turned around and head back to me.

"Why you not come along?"

"I- I" He snatching my hands to come along. I surprised. What is this? Ah come on (Y/N), he just want escort you to studio.

"Why worrying your work." He nagging me but I didn't focus what he said. I was focusing his rough hand grab mine.

He pushed the door and entered. All members are already start dancing in Monster. Aside from that, they stopped cause our emergence.

"Wow are you guys dating?" Chanyeol grin to us.

"Ohhhhh" Baekhyun screaming happily. And I heard the rest member Chen, Suho, Kai and Xiumin were laughing their tease. Except Kyungsoo he just smile. Wait a minute a smile? Did he just smile?

"You guys good together."Xiumin shipping us. This is humiliating. Make my cheeks turn more red.

" Shut up. I just want to let her enjoy our dance since she were always busy. Need enjoy for her first day." Did he care about me or just want me to be tranquil for a moment about what I did actually? He laugh what I did earlier then next accident. I don't want to spill.

"Come on let's practice." Kai interrup, he smile at me. Sehun were head back to his position dancing with other too. I take a sit where the chair were available that been placed. This is so many stories that I need to told Eun Ae.

The music are start also they start dancing. I admired a lot of their dance skills within a smooth. This is better rather than I watch YouTube or any television. This is truly live in front of my eyes. There's no any mistakes, they followed the song tempo as well muttering their part song. I focusing on Sehun a lot then appear Kai. He send me a wink and continue his dance. That's omg.. feels fluttering right now.

Now the song ended with their final posture. I clapping like a proud parents. "That's awesome."

"Thanks (Y/N). "Kai said. This unfair he already be my bias wrecker. They take a rest and some of it leaning on wall and collapsed on floor and some were drinking a water cause of tired.

"Hey why don't you hangout with us for dinner?" Suho demanding and I was almost gonna freak out.

"Sure."I said it without hesitate. Does Sehun gonna be there? I darted my eyes looking at him. He chatting with Xiumin.

"Sehun are not gonna be there. He gonna head home." Kai said make Suho wheezing. Well I don't know if he didn't attend there, I should excited accept this offer.

"Can I bring my friend too?"

"Well I don't mind. I'm sure you akward you only girl had dinner with us so why not."Suho gave permission. I'm sure Eun Ae excited to heard this. Approvingly what Suho claim was true. It is frankly akward only girl there.

"Well yeah I guess I should head back to work now. Juni need me. " I bowed to them and waved farewell, leave it as quick as possible.

"Don't forget to close the door." Suho laughed and I ran back just closed the door.