𝟎𝟕 | 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!

" Are you serious?!" Eun Ae screaming not to loud for other neighbors to heard.

I nodded.

"Omg I'm so jealous. You know what I'm gonna quit my college just to see pretty boys." In spite mentioned college. She already got inside the college that she been applied. Take course of diploma in designer at Seoul Women's University. She prefers surrounded by girl rather than boy. As she said not interested to find love yet.

"You idiot? Your career is important. I promised to you that I will be your model." I knocked her head softly as she let out teasing giggles.

"I'm joking but why you work there then? So unfair."

"I don't have ambition but at least I have ability to work for make a living."I scratch my neck to save my butt. You saying not in the place (Y/N).

"Yea I see so.. I wonder you will able to meet them again?"

"I don't know yet..by the way how your first class?" I changed the topic. She talk a lot what happened on her college. But thinking earlier, my mind was floating about that stunning guy.

A normal routine at work after the week. So basically I have learn and know much more in this cafe. Observation of how to make a coffee machine, I attempted to do it, HyuJin satisfied of my skills. Nicky also pleased how to use cash register. Lastly Lee Jae, she busy a lot and had to go home quick, a reason she had small child along with babysitter at her house. Not just that, she knowledge my abilities and I get used this environment.

"(Y/N), can you take care for a minute." Nicky ask me some favor to take care of that counter while she gone. I nodded. She dashed to backdoor along holding her phone. Apparently important call.

"Seemly important call. I never seen she dashed out like that." HyuJin utter.

While me just stare at the counter, crossing my both arms waiting in case if customer came to request order.

"May I have usual please." Some voice I recognize a lot. It's been after a week didn't order her. Frequently ask his member to order for him.

I took a gaze and facing him . It was really him. The most beautiful guy I ever seen. His overwhelming aura brought me to different world.

"Hello? Do you hear me?" He distracting me by waving his hands in front me and so I back into reality. I heard Xiumin chuckled beside of him. Omg I didn't noticed his hyung was here too.

"That's why I told you namdongsaeng (younger brother). You the most handsome guy here." Xiumin patted his shoulder as well Sehun shrugged.

"Many times you have told me same goes for other." Sehun mumbling.

"And you cutie. Am I right? He was the most handsome guy do you agree?" Xiumin question me unexpectedly. Gosh..

"Um-ye yeah..he is.." I stuttered otherwise it true.

"See. "

"Can you order already. Not wasting time here. "

"Right. I want hot cappuccinos." He whispered Sehun ear , give a wink to me and quickly leave Sehun there alone. What?

"What the hyung- " He couldn't catch him up. He decided to leave it. Now he was facing me.

" Bubble tea right?" Questioning for make sure. He nodded. I proceed to list down and HyuJin start to make the beverage.

I sensed the awkwardness atmosphere. This is Sehun I talking about! I felt my sweat dripping RightNow. Who doesn't feel nervous you stand in front of your favorite idol.

"Can I ask? Are you the girl that I took you selfie with me? I mean the one I forced you." Fridge... He remembered. That's impossible. Many fan you took selfie with. I think he ask the wrong person.

"No? I guess you point the wrong person."

"I'm sure. It was really you. We Bluetooth our pictures." I shocked by his words. Are you kidding me..

"Yeah I know it's impossible to me remembering the fan. But you... I remember. "Suddenly my tomato cheeks indicated, hoping he won't see I was flushed. He just said he remembered me not love you, idiot (Y/N).

"Cappuccinos and Bubble Tea is done. "HyuJin intervene. Finally.

"That will be 4,286 won." He paid as well as I handover then I gave him the change.

"Well see you soon." He gave me a radiant smile to me this time. I watch his movement till his gone from my sight.

" Wow girl seems like he interested in you." HyuJin snickered by giving me a tease eyebrows.

" That's not gonna happen beside he is idol how can he interest with fan right?" I scoffed.

"Seriously? Then why he mentioned Bluetooth? " She chuckled as she clasps my shoulder.

"Don't you weird? Exchange number just for those."I went take a tray heading to clean the table.

"I'm not talking about Bluetooth (Y/N). I was wonder why he want that photo?" I stopped, her words that make me stop my track. Why I didn't ask to him about that? Maybe if we meet, I will ask him.