𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓

The day...

"Make some noise, EXO!!" The screaming of people make some more wave noise to greeting them. Shouting EXO group couple time and here I was. At VIP seat with Eun Are at Exordium in Seoul. Forgot to tell, I booked tickets earlier simply demand from SM staff and got free ticket.

The projector screen appears of legendary group, showing one by one of each member.

"Omg look over there! There they was!Oppa!" Eun Ae pulled my shirt aggressively. She was excited meet Kai.

"I know but need overeating pull pull my shirt."

"They are so fucking looking good at stage." And there's was another fan talking.

"Omg of course they does!" Other are agreed that word.

After the screen ended. A Peter Pan song emerged. We start our singing their song while waiting them.

A screen appears again. Here they are..they coming. Their reaction was suprise as well as they follow the flow Instantly my eyes darted at Sehun, I embrace of his stunning imagine.

Upcoming for the next song. They start dancing.

Next it's Sehun performance dance,he really looks good. In the spotlight view of his face along with his fair skin. There's staff ready a transparent container filled with water. Afterwards he went inside that container. I was thinking what he doing in there. Does he want to play with water? Sudden he starts dancing.

Omg

I gasped.

Everyone scream. The water would splash everywhere over his body.

I-I guess the water like him.What the fuck I'm saying this!

"Omg!he looks fucking hot! I can see his body through his wet shirt!" Eun Ae told me.

"I know!I see it!I can't believe it he trying to kill us!" Please control girl. Don't let your jaw open.

"I can see his underwear,it's blue though." She's grinning

"God, you such pervert. Don't looking at that."

I scold her.

"Sorry,I can't hold myself. He looks so good.I'm gonna take this picture for my greatest memory in my life. I can't forget this hot moment you know"

"I know you do" Still this is really make me blush. The girl is screaming his name non stop, cause they impress of his dancing and yeah you know for the byuntae person of course they would love it. After his dancing, he take his breath. The camera viewing close on him.

How he gasped for an air. The water dripping over his muscular body. It's goddess and breathtaking...

The stadium are closed with no fan around and everyone are already leave and take their joyful memories went to their place. Except staff were orderly inventive the stadium. The staff told me to go home cause it's late night dangerous for me to walk outside.

Together with Eun Ae set off to our home.

Sehun name showing on screen.

"Hey how's my stage? Pretty hot right?" Out of the blue.

"Yeah kinda hot." I act to be cool.

"You so honest anyway, do you come my next shooting? Just for sure my schedule. "

"Yeah of course. Tomorrow. At 5 pm." How strict his schedule.

I can perceived he moaned of worn out. Not his fault that he was working so hard to amaze his fan. I couldn't forget again how amazing Sehun performance was.

"Hey earth to (Y/N)? Are you listening?" Sehun interrupt my thoughts.

"Oh sorry what was that again?"

"Nothing you must be tired screaming of my name"

"Is that?" He not try be dirty isn't he?

"Don't be dirty thinking idiot."

"Sorry. Well u same too. " I hit myself. So who's the dirty now?

"Yeah goodnight."

We ended our calls later I go head back to sleep.