𝟐𝟒 | 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑

We have been waiting for an hours, shooting not even start yet however Irene didn't show any sights of here. The staff previously call her many time although no answer.

Where is she? I don't even know..

"Huh it's took so long.." Sehun grumbling as staring at his phone.

"Well she is Princess in SM." I simply said to him. You can't even lie. Her face was absolutely gorgeous like her even her singing was outstanding. She's the one I admire in Red Velvet. Even so my brain has several thoughtful. Does Sehun also think she's pretty?

"Yes she is." He replied still his eyes glue on phone.

"If she Princess of SM so is that mean you are prince of SM too?" I chuckled.

"Kinda but seriously I don't feel I am. " He scoffed.

"Oh really? You the most voted in handsome here after Siwon." I'm pretty sure he just play-act he's not instead inside of him, he knows that.

"Don't brag that out. You already know the answer why should I?"

"Geez.." Duh he try to be cool again.

"Irene not coming here. She said she have an emergency." The staff told the news of Irene.

"Emergency of what?"

"She have family issue."

"So what should we do?" Said the other staff. She looks distressed at Irene news.

"We need to be cancelled. She not here. We will do shooting again after she settles of her issues." The manager decided.

"What?! I waste my energy that I did makeover here! And you cancelled?! "The makeup artist refuse.

"Then? Who's gonna be the partner? Can you decide? I'm not wasting my time here again for waiting your model. Let's uncluttered."

Sehun shocked. "That's just waste of time.."

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Unless.."

"Huh?" I gaze at him. He had a smirk smile on me. I didn't feel good about this.

"Wait. I make a decision. Can my assistant be my partner?" Sehun suggested.

Wtf Sehun?!

"Wait no! I-" Sehun rapidly close my mouth.

"Sure why not. Makeover her. " He go back to his place. Seriously?!

"Come on dear. I will makeover you. I will make you more classical." The makeup artist grab my arms and circle her arms around me. I turned my head as we walk to room.

Sehun smirk at me as well as I gave him evil glance.

You really such a jerk Sehun!

"Done! Now's let go back to shooting."

I viewing at the mirror.

Oh wow... I look so different..This is better than my simple makeup I do every day.

"You look pretty. No wonder Sehun choose you to be his partner" She compliment. I shy to reply her. Did she really think that? I'm pretty sure he was pick me to end quick of his shooting without delay.

"Thanks." I can't say no more.

"Now's let go back shall we?"

"Good good." The photographer snap on us. With this flashing gosh. It's hurt my eyes yet I have to endure it hard. Sehun is relaxing since he had been many times like this.

"Get closer you two and touch her so I can took easier take a shot." We get more close as he said. This position is embrassing. Especially the guy that I fan of. In my mind I want to collapsed.

Sehun grab my chin.

"Look here (Y/N)." Sehun muttering.

I can't....this is the guy I like..

"Hey look at me. " I make an effort by my eyeballs looking at him. He staring at me back. What this is feeling? Why my cheeks burn so hot right now. Gladly it's covered by makeup.

His stare is fascinating yet his good-looking face and that sharp jawline. This is the closest closeup I been at!

"I know it's your first. Your eyes can't handle the light right?" He told me gently. His sounds attempt make me calm. He noticed I'm nervous.

"Yeah."

"Look at me so you won't look at the light."

His voice so calm.

"Ok you two that's the great pose there." The photographer gave compliment but it's not help at all.

"(Y/N)"Sehun face got more closer.

What the hell he doing. Did he try?

His lips almost near my lips. I can sense the hot breath slaps my lips.

That's too close! That's too close!

I close my eyes and I won't see that.

But I feel empty.

"Geez (Y/N) do you think I'm going to kiss you?" He chuckled.

He was teasing me!!! I'm flushing in red.

"S-stop doing that Idiot!" I yanked at him but in low tone.

"You look pretty when this close."
He still chuckled even so that praise make calmed.

The photographer only focus his job didn't mind what us doing.