𝟎𝟑 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏

Here it is. This popular SM Town building. The interior, there's a various shop, restaurant or cafe just like shopping center looks like even the exhibition of history of that industry occuring K-pop artist. Exciting more they even following the theme of the artist good.

I entered the cold breeze slapping my skin. I searching the cafe on the map.

"Here it is." I proceed my move. This formal attire so uncomfortable within this high heels that I borrowed from her was being forced by professional a.k.a Eun Ae make my every toe finger were numb, I'm sure it will blister on my feet. I sighed.

I ask the the cashier that I had appointment. She lead me the way then ask me to wait. My eyes roaming around the cafe. Luxury and nice actually.

"Please come sit. She will come here soon. " She gave me a smile and I return the smile.

"Thanks." I obey her words and sat the place the single seat.

Suddenly I heard fangir scream. NCT member, Taeyong, Mark and Lucas I saw. This damn boys trying to wrecking in bias list.

"It's normal, you will get used to it. I'm Lee Jae, the manager of this cafe. " A female voice interrupt my view.

I bow to her. "Seems so."

She sit and her appearance was confident. All staff are happy I guess she really good managing.

"Begin." She lifted her eyebrows for interview task. A nervous were covering in body. Ok relax (Y/N). Take a deep breath. You be fine.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from Gwanjin-gu. I was after graduation so I need applied some job to keep living." I said, not trying to be nervous about it.

"But why you choose this cafe? "

'So I can see Sehun.' "I have passionate to learn new things and desire to know this place more plus this is only place that I know I got into detail." Some of it are true but I try so hard not be fangirl.

"Not mean want to meet artist don't you?" She smiled.

Be honest girl. Honesty is best policy. "Yes kinda but I'm promise I focusing on job." I lift up my hand to swear and noticed she was giggles so quickly turn down my hand. This is freaking embrassed,you ruin it.

"I like honesty. Just teasing, I want to know what your reaction you will be. Recently I do interviewer a lot but most of them dishonest." Well your ass save.

"That's must be difficult."

"Couldn't say more. All I know they were chasing artist but find out they are sasaeng fan. Some of my staff caught them, sneaking to steal cup that have been drinking by artist. In order of that I removed that person." She opened up to me explain the past incident at this place. I could take that as a moral.

"That's worst than I steal candy from kids." She chuckled and so do I.

"You really not bad at all. It's enjoyable and cosy to talk with you." She gave compliment, deep inside I was squealing and contened over her.

"It's enjoyable too while talking to you." I gave a soft smile.

"Great. If I call you, means you have been chosen for this job and I will details about it." We both shake hand friendly and exchange our smile.

"Thanks it's nice to meet you."

"You too."

"How the interview?" Eun Ae ask me while watching a television but I'm not pay attention what show she watch. I crashed my butt to the sofa and sigh. It's exhausting by wearing this formal attire and my feet numb cause of high heels.

"It's great and manager are sporting. And now wait for her calls." I reply and concrete my eyes to close of tiring day.

"Poor you go get some rest or bath. I'm sure high heels were burden you. I leave the food at the kitchen. " Eun Ae giggles considering my vulnerable form. Next thing I know, I give up over fatigued.