𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

I decided go to practice room again. Still no one there. I roaming around this whole building but none. Asking the rest other artist SM, Super Junior member. Heechul he said no but he surprised of my appearance since I was new here. There some guy familiar, he was chatting with Jaehyun. They were taking a break still I saw other members in there as well.

I slowly approach them yet Jaehyun notice me. He motion his eyes to this guy darted to me.

"Hey..um sorry to bother do you saw Sehun anywhere?" As he turn around. It was Johnny.

"Hey you again. Searching for your boyfriend?" He smirked make Jaehyun burst in laugh.

"No. I was his babysitter eventually. You know what I mean."

"Sure does well I saw him at studio."

"Eh? But I already went there? " I ask him confused. I did search him there. He wasn't in there.

"Maybe you not wash your eyes properly." Jaehyun jokingly.

"Search back. "Johnny commend me.

"Ok well thanks guys." I left that spot rush to studio back.

"Sehun!" I emerged the door. Gasping for air right now. I ran quick like doing marathon. Who cares. This is my job to make sure he is okay. Even though the leader are worry about him.

I roaming my eyes there no sight of him. Then look again, there's a person. Laid on floor... sleeping. I come close to the person.

"Sehun?" It was him. I guess he was resting. Didn't he not heard the phone calls? Where his phone went?

Before I was going to wake him up. I stare his beautiful faces. I realised again, he indeed handsome watch this close. No matter his forehead had a little bit of sweat or pale lips. I didn't know how long I being space out by looking at him.

Suddenly the phone ringing again.

"Hey, yeah I found him already. He was sleep at studio. I will let you know. Bye." The call ended. Suho asking again considering this youngest child.

"Ehem ehem what the hell you doing?" I surprised of Sehun hoarse voice.

He was staring at me while laid on floor.

"Gosh so sorry to wake you up. "

"Are you just staring me?"

"No?"

"Then why the hell you sit so close to me while make phone calls?" I gulped did he noticed?

"It was coincidence, I was about to wake you but Suho call." He stare me too long. Did he search for answer?

"Whatever." He wake up and stretching his arms.

"How long you been here?"

"Did I past out to long?"

"I ask you but you asking me. Yeah it's 2 hours I think"

"I was practicing and past out alright? And why you looking for me?"

"Cause your hyung worry about you. Where your phone? He call you 20 times." I snickered at him while he mimicking at me. This child.

"Do you mind listen what I said?" I slap his shoulder which make him roll his eyes.

"Yeah mother. I listen. " He took his phones and viewing. "It's 100 times already. I might be dead soon." He scratched his head nervously.

"Let you die. You not listening. Did you mute?"

"Yeah.."

"That's nice." I stand up to leave him alone.

"It isn't nice. H-Hey where your going.." He called me out but I ignored.

"Hey wait I was going to tell you something." I rolled my eyes this time and slowly faced to him.

"Do you wanna see my dance? As my apologies?"

"Where the hell accept your apology by your dance?" To be honest yes I want but I found this is ridiculous.

"Well I had create my own dance so..that is why I ask. You be first audience. Please?" His eyes was pleading to me. It was sincere eyes staring straight to me. I exclaimed in desire.

"No need to make puppy eyes to me. Sure I honored be your audience." I accepted he immediately his face tutn to smile. That was so cute. He turn on the song from his phone. It was epic music one.

He start his dancing by the start he crossed his two arms and move his pelvis. By the following the drop beat of the song he attempt to bend down a little by little then stand his position back and dance like robot and start to move his left hand bend smooth along the body. At the end he ended up with the last postures by his both knees on the floor. He was gasping for air, the sweat sliding his side face. I found that was so hot. It's like he was only doing private dance to me. (I can't explain x'D)

"How was it?"

"Ehem miss (Y/N)? I said how was it?" He toned by asking again make me wake up from space again. Really? Again?

"Can't say anything. That was too cool and awesome. No wonder make me surprised."

"Can't say anything but you said. "He chuckled while wipe the sweat with towel.

"It was epic."

"Jeez thanks. Now stop make my butt growing."

"But your butt already flat."

"Oh? Did your butt wide? " He showing his naughty smile. I blushed.

"Stop it jeez. Anyway what you and Irene chatting about?" I changed the topic cause I don't want this shame further.

"Well we just talk about shooting. Speak of that. You should add shooting that held tomorrow." He drinks his mineral water.

"Tomorrow? Ok."

"Yeah. Wait.. are you jealous?"

"Irene?"

"Duh yeah."

"Eh no. I just want to know since Irene approach me asking where you was." I clearing my throat. Hope he didn't find me suspicious.

"Wait do you smell something?" He sniffing while me small my eyes viewing at him.

"Smell what?"

"I smell jealous. Don't jealous about. It's nothing happened. We both talk about shooting." He indicated his mischievous smile to me. Did he really need to explain that? I already know. What the hell that joke for? I'm not jealous.

"You annoying. Ugh anyway goodbye."

"Don't want to go home with me?"

"Nah no thanks beside I already promised my friend went home together. See you tomorrow." I leave him alone in the studio while my face flushed in red.