𝟐𝟐 | 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?

At the shopping centre which not so crowded and less people here. Which to prevent any fan recognize our existing. And here Kai disguise by wearing a cap and his glasses. He really think that disguise will fool people, in fact I still see this is Jongin. I mean this Jongin I was talking about.

Thump

I accidentally hit someone when I wasn't looking my way.

"Hey! Watch your way will you?" Woman scold me.

I apologize quickly and that's so embrassing.

"Sorry, my girlfriend eyesight can't see well."

Girlfriend?!

"Oh r-really..? Sorry." I assumed how she was flustered of Ka- Joingin. But do I have to pretend?

"That's okay. I forgot to hold her hands. Sorry again." He abruptly hold my hand and ran along with him. He tried to avoid from that woman.

"Hey- wait.." Why he grip my hand so tight. "K-kai.. that's too tight.." He let go of my hand.

"Sorry, but still you need to thanks to me I save you. " Jongin staring at me by snickered his eyebrows.

"Thanks.."

"Thanks what?" I confused by what he saying. But in second thought popped up.

"T-thanks boyfriend..?" My cheeks radiating

Jongin smile patted my head. This feels nice. His hand snickering to my palm hand in gentle.

This is triple embrassing. My cheeks will be melt sooner.

" (y/n) ? Kai?" A familiar voice.

"What you doing here?"

Rehearsal

He didn't talk to me I even lie to Juni that Sehun doing fine instead we both not talking each other since yesterday. He didn't even reply my chat. What's wrong with him? Did I do something make he bad mood? Except for Kai only give me a wink and smile at me. He act like nothing, it make me feel ease sometimes.

Kai texting me that meet him at the makeup room. Without hesitation I immediately go there because I don't have anything to do for now.

I knocked the door and Kai let me in.

"(Y/N) do you know makeup?"

"Of course I does."

"Then I want you makeup mine." Kai beam.

"What? A girl like me not allowed to do make up yours. It's for marriage girl work." I told him. Does he not remember the rules? Or he just screw like that.

"They won't know.. unless.." Kai near the door and locked. "There no witnesses." He winked at me.

Oh gosh why he make my heart thumped so loud.

"May I know why?"

"I'm tired makeup 2 hours. I'm pretty sure I want simple like yours and mostly you should add glitter too. It's important part."

"Right.." I pick up the moisturizer and put between palm of my hands and massage it his skin with upward and outward circular motion. He looks so enjoyed by closing his eyes.

"This feel nice.." Kai mumbles.

I smile and keep finished his makeup.

"There you finished."

"Thanks. " He mirror himself and satisfied my work. " You not bad at all."

"Well it's nothing."

The knob door was turning many times hut won't budge. I abruptly unlock the door.

Oh

Sehun

He gave a glance at me and turn back to Kai.

"Kai, who do makeup yours? There's no makeup artist here."

"Looks nice right? Ask (Y/N). She do mine."

Sehun glace at me up and down. Does he not believe me? I'm pretty good at this too you know?!

"Then you do mine too "

"What?"

"You heard me" He take a seat waiting for me.

Fine!

"I better leave so keep it on lovey birds." Kai leave by gave me a wink again. Why he so flirty.

I do same thing as Kai does. When I was applying a blusher. He grab my wrist all of sudden.

"Do you and Kai talk earlier?"

"Why you want to care." I try to doing his makeup but he insisted demand my answer.

"Tell."

"It's nothing."

"Perhaps that I ignored about you."

I surprised but I'm not showing it in front of him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that.. I.. I don't know. I'm just mad at something. But nevermind would you forgive me?" His eyes play roles for me to feel guilty on him.

"It's fine Sehun. Now can I concrete my work now? Or you want to burn your butt on chair?" Sehun grinning my remarks. Seems like he back to his normal.

"Your hands are soft."

" S.. stop saying that. I need focus." I blushes what he compliment about me. Is he attempt to tease me?

"Your cheeks red. How fun to tease you."

"Shut up! Don't let me poke yours eyes with this brush!"

Sehun laughing.

------------------

Crap! My grammar getting worst and worst.