𝟏𝟏 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍

"Why you here? Who are you?"

I recognize that voice so much it make my heart going to explode. How I'm going to face this guy? Maybe I should just told Juni isn't here, ask him to wait. But wait he will wait here right? I can concrete my work doing this.

I slowly facing this guy and smile. Sehun fascinating faces feature were glowing in front of my eyes. His handsome...

"You again? Are you stalking me here? "Then he accused for nothing. Great is he not know I'm your babysitter!

"No. "

"Or perhaps you try to steal?" I scoffed by his questions. You steal my heart obviously.

"I work here now just temporary." I explained to him as he just viewing me. I never how he stare at me like that.

"Oh.. you the one gonna take care of me?" Hoping he won't be a bad guy or childish like his member did to his assistant.

"Bingo."

"I see well hope we have fun. And....is that my suit?" He pointing that I holding his suit. Truly embrassed. Why the hell you not hang back.

"Uh..yeah.." I slowly replied.

"I saw you were caressing my suit before I call you out."He lowered his eyes cause of my actions. I immediately hang back to dual-rod back.

"I just tag your suit, it same goes I doing to your member suit."

"By caressing? Well nevermind where's Juni?" I feel relieved inside he changed the topic.

"She ask you to wait here." I replied him and he just nodded. Directly sit on the sofa, crossing his arms along with a long legs. His looks so good... I don't want squealing in front of him. To prevent from to looks so akward, I continue doing the tag with a checking.

"So (Y/N), where you live." He started the conversation, maybe he don't want sounds of silence in room.

"I live in rent apartment just beside of road."

"That's far away you come here. You came with what?"

"I came with bus. Everyday." I gave a glance to him, but he still stare at me. Normal chatting is fine, it's not he was asking for me to marry him. That will shockingly every in my whole life.

"That was waste of money. I mean you don't have car?" I wish I could afford a car. But not enough money to buy it. Even Eun Ae ride with a bus spend money one it just go and back home.

"No. "I shake my head. At same time I had to pretend doing some work in front of my crush to look more diligent. I don't know what's going on with me.

I try to backward but I accidentally hit something with back legs and heard of fell behind me. I quickly turn around it was accessories on floor.

"Omg.." I pick the accessories but guess what? I heard Sehun chuckling. Seriously? I'm so embrassed right now. Why this always happens in front of your crush?

"Be careful. I know this is your first day." Great but you laugh at me.

Putting the accessories on the right place then backward again I hit on dual-road this time. Then I was going to fell. Nonetheless I didn't fell on the dual-rod. A heavy hand hold my back for balance. It was Sehun catching me. My face was close to him but not so close. I feel hot were burning to my both cheeks.

"You are troublesome girl." He whispered but that hot it will make me faint! I instantly let go of him.

"T-thanks." Sehun lift the dual-rod or single clothsline carefully and lift the suit to make sure not collapsed.

Sehun beamed with reassuring. That charming smile.

"Sehun? I-. .. what's going on here?" Juni emerged and saw both of us stand close.

"Nothing, I just practice to kiss her." Whatttttt. He chuckled and gave me a soft eyes.

"Really?"

"No! He j-joking!" I waved in declined. Inside I was mad and shy in same way.

"Sehun. Don't bullied her. " Juni held her both arms on her waist.

"I'm just teasing." Juni rolling her eyes.

"(Y/N)? Can you wait outside. I need to speak your bully for a minute." I nodded and stepping outside the room. I can sensed he was watching my movement.

I closed the door for their privacy and not eavesdropping.