𝟎𝟖 | 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑

"Uhm (Y/N)." Lee Jae calling me when I was busy to make a beverage for customer. It's HyuJin off day so I glad I can do the work. Lee Jae take care of the register whilst Nicky was cleaning the table.

"Yes?"

"Someone want to meet you. You know Mr.Jang right?"

"Yes I know him."

"He want to meet you don't forget bring his latte for him." The last word my manager said to me. Mr.Jang want to meet me? My mind was thinking cause of curiosity why he want me to meet.

I heading to meeting room that had been told. I opened the door slowly and bowed in polite when I saw Mr.Jang and the leader, Suho. Waiting for my arrival I guess. I passed his latte to him as he take it out on the table.

" (Y/N) right?" They observe from toe to head. I replied decently.

"Yes. May I know what it is?" They both have me a comfort smile reassure me.

"I need you be one of the members assistant just for couple weeks. Since some assistance had to take day off tomorrow due of family issue." He explained and I'm not hearing wrong am I? Be one of their assistant? Are you kidding me? Don't freak out. Calm your ass down. This must be dreaming.

"You mean you want me take care one of the member since assistant is gone? " Suho nodded by my words.

"Just for couple weeks or more like after our concert in Seoul. Then you can presume your job back." Suho gave a detail about it. At the same time, he looks mature and handsome at this close. His white skin enlighten by the lights, I wish want same his skin too.

"So my manager know right?"

"Yes don't worry. She agreed for us to steal you a bit. Cafe not busy it seems. So will you accept it?"

"I-I.."I stuttered it's not because I'm scare it just because I'm shy of this offer. Means I can see the boys everyday only this after their concert. He offering like he purposing me. Ugh this imagine is cracking me up.

"Yes or no? If doesn't we will find someone else."

"Yes."I accepted. They both gave me a relief smile.

"But can I know why you guys pick me?"

"Because your cafe not so busy and there's one member recommend you. So we know you are diligent person." I wonder who is it. Beside, I'm messy type girl, so weird if they attract me. Okay that's too far.

"And..uh may I ask who I be assisting with?" That was long time to reply.

"You will take care of...."

"Sehun."

I slammed the door and jump on my comfy bed. I hit my head on matress a couple of time. I freaking out and plus I screaming in fangirl. I can't believe what just happening to me! This is not dream. This is not dream. This is not dream. I pinch myself to make sure I'm not imagining what I heard from them. I blushing so hard right now. I don't know I feel nervous to meet him. He just your favorite idol, get a grip.

"I-I can't believe...how I suppose to act in front of him."I turning around my body and facing the ceiling. I close my eyes with both hands. I flushing in red, a burn beneath my skin.

"Ok calm down. Let's take a bath. Yeah take bath, a warm water will ease my emotion." I get out from my bed and grab a towel. I can't wait to tell to Eun Ae what just happened.

All of sudden, my phone call ringing 'Unfair' is playing.I take the call and answer.

"Hey (Y/N) is true what I hear? You will be assisting for someone?" HyuJin asking. Oh right. My manager and Nicky know this except for her cause her off day.

"Yes. I was going to tell you."I perceived from my phone she were squealing.

"Haha what?" I chuckled of her actions.

"You both will be hot couple." She giggled. I sheepish of her word.

"Shut up. That's not gonna happen."

"I am sure. Goodluck take care of your boyfriend." HyuJin ended the call albeit I was going to respond. Ugh this child! She teasing me for fun. I would beat her when after my other duty is done.