𝟎𝟒 | 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘

"(Y/N)! Your call!" Eun Ae yelling from outside. I was after bath earlier, drying my hair with hair dryer enough make a vacuum voice.

"Just a minute." The door opened and Eun Ae without hesitate she throws her phone at me, I instantly catch my phone.

"What the hell? If broken that was your fault."

"It's important call idiot. I leave your privacy." She rapidly close the door, I rolled my eyes of her.

I view the screen it was Lee Jae titled. Omg. I answered.

"Hye Lee."

Stepped inside cafe on my first job. But the shop not opened yet instead there are worker prepare before starting. Yesterday Lee give details about it what to wear when the duty on time. I'm on morning shift. This is the plain white t-shirt that I could get. I waving one of the staff. The cashier girl tht lead me the one waving me. She gave me a pleasure smile.

"Hey seems like you be chosen." She giggled.

"Yea lucky for me. I'm (Y/N). " I shake hand with and so she does.

"I'm Nicky. Cashier girl or can say hostess here. And that girl at that coffee machine name Hyunjin. " She look at us and wave and I wave back.

"So where Lee Jae?"

"It's her off day today."

"Oh ok. So can I know where do I start?" I asking to unsure what task gonna do on first day. She nodded.

"Sure follow me. You can help Hyunjin. How the coffee machine work while take care place of pastries section. " I nodded in comprehend of her ask. Nicky told Hyunjin to teach how the coffee machine work she agreed to help.

"So why you work here?"

"Uhm this is the cafe that I got many details the rest of other shop here."

"Why?"

"So I can eat pastries everyday." She chuckled my response.

"You not wrong too. Perhaps you want meet Idol here?" She hit me with that answer.

" I get it but if you saw them, you need keep it hide ok?" She told me as giving me a wink so I nodded because she knew if I fangirl screaming that Idol will shocked and uncomfortable.

"Of course I am. I'm not sasaeng fan you know, by the way who you fan of artist in SM?" I keep conversation going on, seems like I get used to them. They are so comfy to talk to. I guess this is the best day I start work for.

Nicky at cashier near our spot Hyunjin and me. She was making the coffee, I was took as a note to learn. But my job was take the pastries for customer that they choose at display section. That the easy to do. Wrapping or folded by plastic hand gloves carefully is there for eating here or take away. Now I get used to it, Nicky satisfied about my first ability task.

"Keep calm (Y/N) and stay hide." Hyunjin told me I was confused. Her mouths pointed at the Nicky. I look closely what she was talking about. Some popular artist was here. It make me shocked, it was one of the EXO member. My heart's fluttering.

Kai.

I remember he the one asking where I live. I couldn't forget his gentle voice yet sexy.

Here it is. My adrenaline rushing inside of me cause nervous. It was my first time okay? I can't concrete properly in front EXO member. He was checking the pastries on display. Too focusing which I found that was cute. Keep calm (Y/N). He was looking for food not looking for me.

"I will choose this one." I nodded and take out the the dessert. He choose chocolate cake. It's really suit him.

I wrapped carefully not make any mistake.

I noticed he was watching at me? It make me nervous.

"Are you new work here cause never seen u." He asking me. I kept telling myself to relax at the same time I'm excited.

" Yea I am just work for money." I smiled.

" I see well I'm-"

" You Kai. I already know you though." I interrupt his introduce himself. What the hell what you doing. I'm gonna ashamed myself more. He chuckled. That so cute! Moreover how his laugh.

" Well it is. I'm popular who doesn't not know me here. Am I have seen you somewhere? You familiar." Oh oh. Yeah you did meet me at fanmeetings. I shouldn't tell I guess. It's normal for Idol. They won't remember how many they meet fan. Cause they are many.

"No? Maybe you have meet many fan so you confused it's fine." He chuckled again.

"I feel cosy talk to you. Might see you later? I will give my autograph for you." He winked at me.

"Really?"' He nodded. I look over Nicky gave permission looks while Hyunjin gave me best hand sign. Without hesitate I go grab my bottle it was EXO bottle. I'm embrassed to show.

"Um here. " I gave bottle at him. He gave autograph on my bottle.

"Here." He returned back. I'm so lucky!

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem. I go to work well see you. "He winked at me then heading to cashier. I can't breath right now. I mean literally!