𝟐𝟓 | 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

"You be a model partner with Sehun?" Eun Ae surprised regarding I told to her. I was shocking Sehun suggest me. Nevertheless I know he did it because Irene was absent.

"Girl! You lucky!" She screaming and proud of me. "How's Kai? I hear he will be Gucci model."

"That's he told me in chat, by the way speak of Kai. Kai is so nice rather than Sehun he being arrogant. "Look how he is. His stare like to judge someone.

"Yes I was thinking the same thing as yours. "She agreed.

"You know I sense something strange connection between of them. " Yesterday Sehun look irritating towards Kai. However Kai is still delightful.

"Hey don't tell me you fall both of them?" She raised an eyebrows as well as smile smugly at me.

"Hey that's not what I mean. Kai is gentle and kind but sehun just calm and straightforward yet them both have strange relationship."

"Hmm..maybe they fighting over you? Perhaps..." She chuckled.

"Hey! I'm sure it's not and how can fall for me?"

"Who knows. You pretty decent too. We don't know what happened."

"Right..I hope they got along well."

"Are you being jealous toward me and (Y/n)?

"So?" He simply said.

"I don't want arguing just because one girl Sehun." Kai cross his both arm together. "I just want to close to her but why you mad at me?" He sigh of Sehun behavior yet worried.

He didn't answer.

"Why you behave like this? It's not you at all."His face so worries, usually Sehun literally talk much and be dumb together with him.

"It's nothing to concern."

"Then why seems pissed when I try get close to her? I'm not doing bad to her."

"It's not that, I trust you. I try protect her okay? She's my assistant. "

"Heh I know what is it. You have fall in love her." Kai smirks.

"That's funny."

"No I'm serious. You can be honest with me. If you do then I won't bother her." Sehun viewing his face to make sure if he was serious or not. Still remains a genuine smile.

"Kai..do you think so?"

"Yea you in love with her."

He couldn't comprehend this emotions. Emotions make him to protect and caring of her. Is this love?

(Y/N) what spell do you put on me?

"Sehun. Can we talk?" A leader voice interrupt kids conversation.

"Ok hyung." Sehun agreed and walk along with Suho. Leaving Jongin with smile.

"Is it true what I hear?" Suho crossing his both arms and his face so serious. However even his height was shorter compared Sehun yet the boy feared of that leader.

"It's not serious hyung I was doing that to save her." His nervously answers.

"I see... Sehun. I know you so kind. Even so...you know what a risk to her correct?" Suho face changed to concerned even his voice too. A worried to take care of every member. At once he mad regarding Baekhyun gossip. A company didn't care their idols which intentionally sad. This is why he be a good leader and kick Lee Soo Man off as well as be CEO of SM Entertainment.

"I know but don't worry. I protect her whatever it takes." Sehun smiled.

"I believe you. And I know you love her." Which make Sehun throat was stuck can't say anything to him. What he told was truth. Falling in love with the fangirl plus assistant.

"H-hyung.. she's a girl."

"Stop shy about. I'm your brother. Let's go ahead to practice." Suho slapped Sehun broad shoulders make him let out a wail.

Inside of him he was happy of His hyung understand him.

Short chapter huhu *crying in the corner*