𝟏𝟒 | 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

We assembly at the living room to watch some movies. I sat on couch with Suho, Chanyeol and Chen and other on floor. Since off day tomorrow same goes as me too why not have fun? We decided to choose horror or thriller this time. We choose (Fav horror movie). Not forget to carry the blanket, pillow and flushie. They are really fun to hangout with it. Most I aware is Kai, he often close to me this make me sheepish of him, beside of Sehun not here. I sit close to him.

There's a lot of screaming mostly Baekhyun. That was hilarious but honestly I even try close my eyes not attempt to happen gore on me. Sometimes Kai even let me hide on him, he giggles of my reaction. It will insert in my dream soon call nightmare of course.

Suddenly the front door been perceive opening. All members shocked asking who might that be.

Suho rose up and go the the door.

"Eh? Why you here?" I heard Suho said to someone.

Then their are Suho and the another footsteps were come closer to living room. It's appears to be Sehun.

"Sehun?" Xiumin surprised of him.

"I thought you go home meet Vivi."Kyungsoo said and we all darted eyes on him. Why he here? Did he forgot to carry something? Or?

"I decided to spend more with you guys. I change my mind. "He gave a sheepish smile by scratch his neck. The member surprised same goes to me.

"You already spent with us everytime." Baekhyun.

"It's fine beside my home is near. So I decided to spend time too. I'm going to take some drink. " Sehun gave excuse. He had give a glance to me a bit then head to kitchen. Why? I feel strange occuring him.

"I go to kitchen as well." Kai show his comfort smile to me and went to kitchen. This both really had strange behavior this time.

"Shouldn't we change our movie?" Suho expelled go sit on couch just one meter from me. Chen change movie, this time comedy.

"That's what I like it." Baekhyun said.

It's been 5 minutes Kai and Sehun not come in living room. Why took so long something from kitchen. Cooking? I didn't hear any cooking or smell. The member were focusing watching the television, I rose up to go kitchen without their noticed. I saw Sehun only standing laid on counter and Kai on island table, chatting. I attempted to eavesdropping them.

"Thinking Vivi will mad about me." I heard Sehun sigh in dissatisfied. I have look his pet. Cute and fluffy. I wonder I will able to play his pet.

"Because you leave her like that. "

"I'm come there just for temporary. Cause my cousins there so I decided to go back dorm." Oh they only talk random things. Guess they really close since same age. I was about to leave them but..

"Or you not here for reason don't you?" Kai remarks. What he was talking about?

"Ah What you talking about? I already told you so."

"It's impossible you come emerged here without telling us and you know who I talking about."

"No. Not that." Sehun declined.

"Don't lie to me."

"Hey, why took so long?" Suho appears interrupt Kai and Sehun chatted and noticed me.

"(Y/N)? Why you standing here?"

"I'm so sorry. I should leave now. See you at work." I saids and immediately leave their dorm. Quickly to go my house for now. I don't know how Kai and Sehun reaction was. I'm sure they shocked I was eavesdropping them. Hopefully they will forgetting while on work.

At this night of course. I waiting on bus stop. Pretty great. Just me and the randomly guy, viewing his phone. Without wasting time to wait,. I texting Eun Ae about what happened.

Eun Ae: omg r u serious? Do u think they caught u?

Me: no idea. I hoping they doesn't. But I'm just confused what they talking about.

Eun Ae: u ofc. Who else he came back, he not chase for his members. Don't u think?

Me: nah it's not gonna happen.

Eun Ae: so he gay?

Me: nooo!

All of sudden, the car were honked. So loud it make other guy were speechless. Who the hell honked at this quiet night. What the..

"(Y/N), come in. "