𝟎𝟐 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄

" So you already send resume?" Eun Ae asking me while we both watching K-pop countdown inkigayo on laptop like our normal do. She living with me so we call roommate obviously. Since my parents forcing me to find a job after graduating gladly found this simple apartment but need to paid by installment. Here it is Eun Ae agreed to living with me, always stay at my side, same interests, same school, bestfriend since kindergarten then now be my roommate.

"Yeah I did. I'm hoping they will call me back." I take some chips and eat it.

"Yeah it's not a job you desire, you just want job the place you can look more closer to see Sehun. Imagine Sehun was in front of you then you were drooling so hard until the saliva dripping slip in his bubble tea. He will call you weirdo then leave the cafe immediately then you get expelled by your worker." She described by giving a naughty smirk. This girl.

"That's not gonna happen. I'm not like that. You know me right."

"Come on I'm just joking that's bestfriend do right? Teasing each other." Eun Ae chuckled while me. Pretend to sulking.

"You not helping." Applied the job at the cafe in SM building was a risk. But I don't understand what I'm doing. It's my anxiety to see my idol everyday. Hoping the sasaeng power not covering me up.

"I wonder we can go same job together but sad. My mom ask me to assume some college. " She make a sad pout, while take a chips entering her mouth.

"Doesn't that was your wish for be a designer?"

"I want but kinda hard can't leave by your side. Cause your my lover." She pout to kiss so I push her mouth away from me so while I rolling my eyes up and make disgust face.

"Duh. Your dream more important. I can be your model if you want." I suggested but it just a joke. She giggled and nodded of agreement.

"Omg (Y/N)! They are soon EXO will do concert in Seoul!" She squealing as she wide her eyes in surprised just so do I. The concerts will be held on July 19 which means still 3 weeks more to go.

" Ah I wish to attend their concert. " I sigh in disappointed.

"No luck but at least we got meet yesterday right?"

"Yeah right more flirting I remember." I laugh and she laughed too. Welp not much money to expenses those tickets. Well who care, we both can see live concert right?

Scrolling in Instagram, seeing the post of EXO member. That only thing I can do. Suddenly the phones ringing. I immediately take the call.

"Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?" A female voice.

"Yes may I know who I speak to?"

"Oh so we already looking up your resume. We want to know when you have free time to attend for interview?" As she mentioned of interview, make my hearts beats speed so fast cause of nervous.

"Oh thanks for the call. I can came tommorow since I got many free time." I replied and not attempt to ruin anything.

"Good we can persume interview on 2 pm. "

"Thank you I will came on the right time." She thanks to me and the call ended. The interview tomorrow. Gonna need help from Eun We to choose for me the since she professional and for important day.

I quickly went to Eun Ae room.

"Eun Ae! Eun Ae! It's urgent!" I saw she was laying on bed. I jump on her bed then rolling on her.

"What the hell (Y/N)? And what so urgent?" She push me until I fall from her back. I giggled.

"Look they just call earlier and the interview was tomorrow so I need your help to choose the professional and decent attire for interview." I pleading her softly by showing her puppy eyes.

"Well sure I'm professional designer after all." She proud herself of her complement.

"Yet." I chuckled.