U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!

~~NEXT MORNING~~

I took my bag and we were leaving for school, when Mitsuki hugged me crying," I AM GONNA MISS YOU!!!" I just laughed and hugged her. 

Katsuki pulled me away from her screaming," DAMN IT, OLD HAG!! SHE IS NOT LEAVING YOU FOREVER!! NOW BUZZ OFF WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!" We said our goodbyes and left for school. I was kinda on edge today as me and Katsuki decided to go pick up my dad after school from the hospital. Katsuki sensed my nervousness and held my hand giving it a squeezed reassuring me. I just smiled at him and saw Izuku walking ahead. 

"Zuku!!! Wait up!!" He turned around and smiled at us. 

"Hey Nerd!!" Katsuki said ruffling his hair. We three walked to class talking about how we spent our weekends, basically me teasing Katsuki as I beat him in the arcade and Izuku was shocked after knowing that I am 'The MAL22.' As we took our seats, I heard Tooru speaking to Ojiro and Shoji about the news about USJ.

"Did you guys see the news? For an instance the old class was on, but I didn't stand out at all, huh?" Toru said

"True," Shoji said shocking ojiro who said," It's hard to stand out in that outfit, huh?" 

"But man all the channels made a big deal out of it." Kaminari said.

" That's true," Kirishima said to which Jiro added," But can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out the pro heroes was attacked."

"Who knows what would have happened if the pro heroes hadn't come when they did." Sero said.

All this talks was irritating me and my mind was still haunting with the USJ moments. I growled under my breath but Katsuki heard and turned towards me. 

"STOP THAT SERO!! Just thinking about it is making me w-" Mineta said before Katsuki shouted," SHUT UP!! BE QUIET, SCUM" I thanked him in my mind and was about to cool off when Sato said, 

"But man, All might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villians" punching the air in front of him. 

" Yes his strength is worth wondering at" Tokoyami said. 

" EVERYONE TO THEIR DESKS. HOMEROOM IS GONNA START" Iida shouted walking in class. That pissed me off. I pushed my chair back and stood on my desk, startling everyone in class, even Katsuki.

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT ALREADY!!! YES WE SURVIVED USJ AND YES IT WAS TRAUMATIZING CAUSE BELIEVE ME OUT OF YOU ALL I AM THE MOST TRAUMATIZED AS I ALMOST LOST MY FATHER!! AND MINETA IF YOU WANNA PEE YOUR PANTS I DARE YOU DO IT!! AND YOU GUYS ARE ONLY COMPLEMENTING THE PRO HEROES THAT ARRIVED LATER AND ALL MIGHT!! SURE THEY SAVED US, BUT THEY COULD DO IT ONLY BECAUSE DAD AND AUNT THIRTEEN KEPT US ALIVE AND ALMOST LOST THEIR LIVES. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE AND RESPECT ALL MY AUNTS AND UNCLES BUT PLEASE GIVE THESE TWO AT LEAST SOME CREDIT!! AND IIDA PL,EASE THERE IS STILL 5 MINUTES FOR THE CLASS SO STOP SHOUTING, EVERYONE IS IN THEIR SEATS." I jumped down the desk and sat in my seat trying to catch my breath, with Katsuki giving me water and I just smile and drink the whole bottle in one take. Everyone quietened down and mumbled sorry. 

"No I am sorry I shouldn't have shouted. Iida, sorry I shouted at you, you were just doing your job as class rep....and if you guys are wondering who will be our homeroom teacher, it'll be mostly Uncle Mic as Dad will be discharged today evening." 

All my classmates hugged me and asked me not to apologize and Iida was frantically scolding me for apologizing with his weird robot arm movements. We all started laughing and even Katsuki joined in, when suddenly the door opened and standing there was.......MY FATHER!? The whole class was shocked as he said," Morning!!" The whole class started asking questions while I just stared at him shock!!

"Mr. Aizawa, you are back too soon!!" He was covered up in bandages and both arms in a sling.

"You are too much of a pro!!"Kaminari said, a bit frightened.

"Mr. Aizawa!! Are you alright?" Iida asked as Dad started walking to his desk.

"Can you really call that 'all right'?" Ochaco asked. Dad reached his desk and faced the class saying," My well being doesn't matter." Okay....now he has crossed the line. I pushed back my chair and the whole class flinched even Katsuki. They knew what was gonna happen now.

"Your well being doesn't matter?" I asked looking at him. He sighed and looked at me," Y/n"

"NO!!! DON'T 'Y/N' ME! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE HOSPITAL TILL EVENING. I ASKED YOU TO DO ONE THING AND YOU STILL WENT AND DISOBEYED ME. COULDN'T YOU STAY IN THE HOSPITAL TILL EVENING. KATSUKI AND I WERE GONNA COME AND PICK YOU UP. AND WHY DIDN'T THE HOSPITAL INFORM ME THAT YOU GOT DISCHARGED,HUH?" I shouted at Dad.

He came up and hugged my head with his slinged arms," Kiddo, I am sorry I didn't listen to you and I asked hospital to not call you. Now how about I treat you to (favorite food) after school? Oh and Bakugou you are also invited...as a thanks for taking care of her for the weekend." Katsuki was taken aback but he just nodded.

I just laughed while looked at him," Damn you old geezer, bribing me. Fine you have a deal."

He went to his desk and continued," Moreover your fight is not over!!" What does he mean!? I and Katsuki looked at each other while asking," Fight?" 

"Don't tell me.." Izuku said while mineta cried," The villains again...!?" Dad just looked at us with a serious expression before saying,

"The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near." Everyone in class became silent before shouting," THAT'S A SUPER NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!!"

"Wait a minute," Kaminari said and Jiro asked," Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" If you think about it, she does have a point.

"Apparently they think of it as showing that U.A and its crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Above all, our U.A sports festival is a huge deal. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

" But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports right?" Mineta asked.

Izuku turned and asked," Mineta-kun, you've never seen the U.A sports festival have you?"

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" He replied when Dad continued.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, Olympics was called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of the Olympics is, The U.A sports festival."

"Of course, all the top heroes of the world will be watching, for scouting purposes." Momo said.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up in this event. One chance each year--- three chances in the whole. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss these events. If you understand that then don't slack off on your preparations. Homeroom dismissed."

"Yes Sir!!" We all shouted.

After school, Dad, Katsuki and I went to my favorite restaurant and had our meal, with me filling him up what we did in the weekend. The school had given us a week off to prepare for the Sports Festival. Katsuki and I trained everyday for hours with having occasional sleepovers at each others house. We even invited Izuku and Kiri when we decided to train Hand to hand combat. The week went by fast and now it was time for the Sports festival.

 That's all for today folks!! Hope you are liking it! Oh btw I am gonna change the ending of the sports festival...A small change in the winners. Hope you guys will like my idea. Peace out!!