GROOVING!!

~~Same night~~

We walked into his house, and were greeted by his parents, with mitsuki tackling me in a hug.

"So did this brat beat the highscore?"She asked smirking at his son, who just scowled at her.

"He couldn't as I didn't let him. I am Mal22 and tomorrow he is gonna do whatever I say"I said. 

"Whatever Wolfie.....it's not that I have any chance. I lost so, yeah whatever you say." He said. We just stared at him shocked. 

"How are you so calm, Katsuki? You are never this calm after you lose?" Mitsuki asked. 

" Y/N's singing voice calmed me down." He said looking at me. 

" What you sing!!?? Can you sing something for us, Pleaseeee!!!!" Mitsuki pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I just laughed and nodded.

[ Humming the tune]

Going out tonight
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had she's showing off

Driving too fast
Moon is breaking through her hair
She's heading for something that she won't forget
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

Chasing it tonight,
Doubts are running 'round her head
He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette
Heart is beating loud, and she doesn't want it to stop

Moving too fast
Moon is lighting up her skin
She's falling, doesn't even know it yet
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

Going out tonight
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Reminds her of the missing piece of innocence she lost

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change, baby
It will never change me and you

I stopped singing and looked at the two adults staring at me surprised and Katsuki smiling at me "Told ya" he said coming up and hugging me, which I gladly returned. The night continued with Mitsuki complementing me every now and then and we went to sleep, happily.

~~NEXT MORNING~~

"WAKE UP, WOLFIE!!" I was slammed on the face by a pillow and someone pulling my blanket away from me. I opened my eyes to see Katsuki with a pissed off face and looked at the time and saw that it's already 10 in the morning. My eyes widened and I jumped out of the bed shouting," MY DAY!SUNDAY!" Katsuki just laughed as I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Even though he has to do whatever I will say I am still gonna train so better dress according to it.

 Even though he has to do whatever I will say I am still gonna train so better dress according to it

I came out to to see Katsuki himself wearing a black sleeveless t shirt and black sweatpants. You can clearly see his abs through his t-shirt. I spaced out staring at it, Katsuki noticed it and smirked," Like what you see? Well you yourself are looking so...." He said coming close and pulling me by the waist and kissing me deeply. I melted into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away and attacked my neck, I moaned slightly earning a growl from him and things were heating up and he was about to give me a hickey, when suddenly Mitsuki called out, "Kids!! Time for breakfast, come down quickly." Katsuki tched cursing and we pulled away from each other he giving me a slight peck and leaving me in the room fully flustered and a blushing mess. After I came out of my trance, and calmed down, I went down to see the Bakugous sitting at table ready to eat, I just quietly sat down and started eating, my mind still thinking of the moment.

" So where are you guys going today?" Masaru asked me. I looked up not blushing anymore," First we'll hit the gym, then we'll see, I don't have anything planned." I said smiling. After breakfast, we headed out, complete silence between us. Katsuki intertwined our fingers and held my hand tight. His presence was calming now and I squeezed his hand back and we walked to the gym. No one was there except a young lady, who was almost done. I first went to stretching, Katsuki doing the same. After that I went and connected m phone to the speakers and different workout songs started pouring out. I went to the the treadmill and started running. After about running for about 6 miles on the treadmill, I got down to see Katsuki doing weights. Man, his muscles are cruel. I went to check which song was next, taking a sip of water. As soon as I saw it, I screamed, startling Katsuki who shouted," WHAT HAPPENED?" 

I just laughed and said," Just wait and watch. This is what I do in my break time." I said as the next song played.

( You dance just like them. Credits to Ranz and Niana. They are awesome)

I started dancing to the music enjoying each and every moment, not seeing that Katsuki was taking a video and smiling. As I finished and turned to face him, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my arms.

" OMG! Your dance is so beautiful and fucking amazing." I just laughed and thanked him and went back to working out. After two hours of working out, we decided to call it a day. After that we went to a café and then a movie and at night we walked down the beach. It was was far most the best day of my life. We went back home and I packed up my things, cause it was my last day of my sleep over, which Katsuki was not happy about but I told him I can come over anytime. We both slept cuddling to each other and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Sorry for a late update, kinda busy with online classes. Hope you are enjoying the story. So until next time. Peace out ✌️