WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Katsuki's POV:

It was my day off, while Wolfie was on duty and will not be back by night. Today is the day that I have decided to ask her to marry me. Right now I am out with Zuku and Kiri to buy the ring. 

"What kind of ring are you searching for Kacchan?" Zuku asked as we looked at different rings.

"Something that resembles the two of us," I said

"How are you planning to propose?" Kiri asked.

"Nothing big, she likes to just stay at home with me and Tannie more than going out so I was thinking of a candlelight dinner at home, cooking her favorite meal and wine. And as the conversation goes on I will ask her," I said smiling as the two smiled and nodded.

"That's a great idea Kacchan! Can't wait for your wedding!" He said hugging me as I laughed.

"That reminds me I want to ask you something," I said looking at them

"Will you be my-" I started asking when Zuku cut me off.

"Hold up I know what you are asking, and according to me Eijiro should be your best man," Zuku said

"What? NO! It should be you Zuku, you are his best friend!"

"You are too! And don't argue with me-" They started arguing

"SHUT UP!" I yelled as they both looked at me," I get to choose my best man, and I think you both should be my best man."

"Really?" They both asked smiling at me

"Of course, you both should be up there with me. I mean you both are..." I faltered as my throat started to choke up," I mean I would be lucky to have at least one good," I said and looked away.

"Thanks man," Kiri said in a weak voice

"I-I need to check that section," Zuku said going away crying.

Kiri and I looked at each other, our eyes tearing up and we looked away sniffling.

"What a baby," Kiri said referring to Zuku

 "Total wuss," I said wiping my eyes when it fell upon this one ring that took my breath away. It was beautiful silver and black intertwined bands with blue diamonds in between. (Assume it to be shiny black instead of gold and blue diamonds)

"Guys, look at this," I said as they came around me and looked at the ring and gasped

"That's so beautiful," Kiri said patting my back.

"It's perfect!" Zuku said as I smiled and looked at the ring. 

"Come on, I have a candle night to prepare," I said as we walked to the cashier to buy the ring.

~Time skip~

Y/N'S POV:

I just finished my patrolling and am on the way home to my Tannie and Katsuki. I used my key and entered the house to see that the lights were off but Katsuki was standing by the door smiling like an idiot.