KOTA

Alright back to the original story, let's save Kota. Sorry for not updating sooner, life had been shitty lately, but now it's fine.

Y/N's POV:

The next day was the same thing, training till you drop dead. Today I was working with Scar as we were trying to increase our senses, speed, and coordination.

'Y/N, let's take a break. See, Zuku is also taking a break' she said to me in her wolf form. Zuku heard this and laughed," Yeah, Y/N. Scar looks pretty tired, take a break."

"Fine," I said transforming back to my human form and sitting beside Zuku who gave me a water bottle. Suddenly we heard a cat giggle from Aunty Pixie.

"More importantly, everyone, tonight we will have a test of courage with classes pitted against each other. After training hard, you can play hard! THE CARROT AND THE STICK" She yelled.

"Oh, I forgot about that!" Kendo said. "I hate scary things.." Jiro said

"Me too girl!" I said

"SO DO YOUR BEST NOW!" Aunty encouraged. "Yessir!" We all yelled back as we went back to training.

~time skip(bought to you by Denki's yaay~

After dinner, the students who had failed the exam went for their extra classes while others were huddled around in a place waiting for instructions.

"Alright, class B will be the scarers while clas A will go around the path in pairs every three minutes. A tag with your names is placed in the middle so bring them back with you," Aunt Pixie explained.

"The class which makes the most people's pants wet wins!" Uncle tiger said as class B disappeared into the forest.

"Alright now draw the numbers and form your pairs," Aunt Pixie as we pulled our paper out. I pulled a piece and saw the number 8.

"hey who has got the number 8?" I yelled. Zuku turned to me and ran towards me showing that he was my partner.

"Nice! Let's win this thing!" I said giving him a high five. Suddenly we felt a dark aura and heard growling from behind us. 

"Hey Deku, switch with me," He said his face full red with anger as he pointed towards Sho.

"Sorry, Katsu but no switching. Good Luck! Sho take care of him for me please!" I said pulling Zuku with me.

"You got it!" Sho yelled as Katsu stood with a furious face. The first four groups were now already in and we could hear some screaming which sent a shiver down my spine, but there was something else that was keeping me on my toes.

'Hey Y/N, I am getting a very bad feeling,' Scar said as I agreed with her. Suddenly, we saw black smoke.

"W-what?" Aunt Pixie yelled as she was pulled and a huge pillar smashed on her head.

"W-wait, we were told that it will be safe! Then why are the villains here?!" Mineta yelled as the three villains stood over my Aunt.

"Wait! KOTA!" Zuku yelled as worry struck Aunt Manadalay's face. She tried to contact him with her telepathy but she didn't get any response.

"Aunty you take care of the villains, we will go and save Kota," I said turning into my ground wolf form.

"Yeah, we both know where he is so... leave it to us and try to contact Aizawa sensei!"Zuku said as he climbed on my back and we ran towards the mountain.

~Time skip (cause I am too lazy to write a whole fight)~

We had rescued Kota from Muscular and came to know that the LOV was after Katsuki. We handed Kota to Dad who asked us to be safe and scolded us for being reckless, as Zuku was badly injured and I too had a broken arm and a bleeding head. We ran back to the main area and saved Mandalay from a discount-looking Stain.