MEET THE BAKUGOS

Y/N'S POV:

We both walked hand in hand to Katsuki's house. As soon as we reached his house, I let go of his hand and we both went into his house. I closed the door behind me.

"Katsuki, is that you!?"

Katsuki groaned, throwing down his shoes and standing up," Who else will it be, old hag?" 

I looked at him my mouth wide open.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? That's your mother!!" I scolded him, while putting down my shoes. He just shrugged and I crossed my hands and rolled my eyes at him. Suddenly two people came from inside.

 I smiled at them saying," Hello I am Y/N Aizawa, Katsuki's girlfriend. Nice to meet you!!" 

They both stared at me for a few seconds and Katsuki tched. I was confused. Suddenly the lady who looked like a female version of Katsuki put her hands on my shoulder saying," You are too good for him!!" I just laughed and said," Katsuki never mentioned he had an elder sister." She shrieked happily and hugged me tight," She is perfect!! Nice one, Katsuki. Hope my son is not troubling you?" she asked still hugging me. 

Suddenly a hand grabbed me and I was in Katsuki's embrace with his arm around my neck," WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YA OLD HAG!?" I escaped from his grasp as his mother hit the back of his head saying," SHUT YOUR MOUTH BRAT!! LEARN SOMETHING FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND ABOUT HOW TO TALK TO ELDERS!!" 

Well, now I know where he got his temper from....I turned to his dad who gave me a smile saying," I am Masaru Bakugou, Katsuki's father and my wife is Mitsuki. Call us by our names it's fine. Sorry about that." He said pointing at his wife and son shouting at each other. 

"It's okay. Thank you for having me!". That's when suddenly Katsuki spoke," Oh yeah, she is staying the weekend as her father and our teacher is in the hospital for two days and asked if she could stay over."

I looked at him shocked," You didn't inform them beforehand!!" 

"Why bother!. I knew they wouldn't mind." I just looked at him and then turned towards his parents who smiled. 

"We don't mind at all. You are welcome any day. Katsuki take her to your room and behave properly. Y/N take a shower while I set the dinner up." I thanked them and Katsuki pulled me to his room. He was a cleanfreak. His room was so clean and smelled like caramel. I took my clothes and took a shower and put on a cute but casual outfit.

I came out to see Katsuki sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone

I came out to see Katsuki sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. As I closed the door, he looked up and was staring at me with his cheeks a light shade of red.

"Like what you see!?"I smirked at him. He came out of his trance and tched walking towards me. He hugged me saying," How can someone look cute even in her pjs!!" I blushed and hugged him back. 

"Kids!! Dinner is ready!!" We let go of each other and went downstairs to the kitchen. I instantly smelled in the food saying," The food smells great Mitsuki!!" She smiled as we sat down to eat with me sitting beside Katsuki and across his parents. I took the bite and just sank in my chair feeling the satisfaction run through my body. They just laughed at me and I chuckled too. 

"So Y/N, what's your quirk?" Masaru asked. 

"Well my quirk is a combination of my parents and is called aqua wolf. My father's quirk was Water manipulation and so is my first quirk. I can manipulate water from air or form different forms of water from my own body water. My mother's quirk was wolf and so is my second one. I can turn into a huge wolf and also have all it's traits. My howl can paralyze the opponent for sometime. My ears are always there but my tail comes when it is a full moon night. Downfall is I faint if I overuse my quirk and my wolf form has a limited period. So yeah that's my quirk." I said. They both stared at me while Katsuki just smirked. 

"Wow that's quite an impressive one. But if you mind can I ask why did you say parents had their quirk. you used past tense." My eyes widened and I just gave them a sad smile.

" My parents were killed when I was four years old. Aizawa Shota aka Eraserhead adopted me so now I am known as Y/N Aizawa otherwise my name was Y/N L/N." I said as Katsuki held my hand under the table and his parents apologized for bringing it up. I said it was okay and we ate our food.

 After dinner we both went to his room," Where am I sleeping?" I asked. 

"On my bed" he said  while making his bed," And you?" 

"Same". I just blushed as I went over to his bed lying down facing away from his towards the wall. I felt the bed sink and a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me close. Katsuki put his head in the crook of my shoulder, " I like you so much!" He said.  I turned and hugged him tightly saying," I like you too, Katsuki. Thanks for being in my life." He just kissed my forehead and we both drifted of to sleep just happy being in each other's embrace.

That's all for this time, folks. Thanks for your love and support. Love ya guys!! Peace out!!