Chapter 95

Wednesday

"Seriously, theirs a party on a Wednesday? Why?" I ask Ashley as she flusters around the room getting ready.

"Yes, there is and I'm expecting you there. We haven't been able to hangout in ever. You keep leaving for weird reasons with Harry and we never see each other. And if you try getting yourself out of this I will be so mad Emily, okay!" She tells me instead of asking and I smack my head on the pillow, frustrated. I don't want to go to some frat house and be around a bunch of drunk people.

I groan before answering, "Okay, fine I will go."

"Really, yes we are going to have so much fun!" She says excited.

I get up off my bed and walk into the closet, picking out black skinny jeans and a red top. I look over to my new light pink dress for the wedding this weekend, memories of me and Harry at a dress shop flash back into my mind, watching the way his eyes lite up when he saw me in that dress. "Hurry up we need to leave soon." Ashley yells into the small room.

When I walk out of the closet the door opens, too see Harry walk in.

"Hey." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek, I smile from the affection of his lips on my skin. He backs away sitting on m bed.

"Ashley's forcing me to go to the party tonight, your going right?" I ask putting on a white and gold necklace.

"Uh, yeah if you want." He says.

"Niall's picking me up in a minute, do you want to join us or get go together?" Ashley asks the two of us.

"Go with Niall we will meet you their." I speak for the two of us, before hearing her phone go off.

"Okay, Nialls here. Find me there okay!" She says making sure of it.

"Okay!" I laugh and she heads out the door leaving me and Harry all alone.

"I can't believe I'm going back to this stupid frat house." I groan and sit down on Ashley's bed, Harry having his hands rest on his knees.

"Why?" He asks with a soft curious voice.

"Last time I was their everything was terrible. You said terrible things to me. I hooked up with a stranger. It was bad." I explain and see his face turn sour from that night. It's strange how long ago it feels, but it really was only a few weeks ago. The image of Harry, drunk saying how I was just a phase in his life. Someone he just likes to fuck with. A game, the words of him saying all this makes me heart break alittle.

"Hey, it's okay. You know how much I love you right? I didn't mean anything I said that night, I was having a bad day and you were there to be angry at." He assures me, and still after how many times he can tell me and no matter how much I want to believe him, and I do. Just a small part of me doesn't and hopes that he doesn't mean those hateful words.

"Yeah, I know and I love you." I say and turn my hand away from his hand thats on my cheek. The words I love you, don't even sart on describing the great love I have for him. If only he knew how much I really love him, how much it hurts me, causes me a pain inside when I think about a life without him. A life where I'm alone, without him. It's not a life I ever want to live in.

He wraps his arms around me and I pull my arms around is neck and breath in his musky scent cologne. I tuck my head into his neck before breathing in more of this scent. I pull back as he does the same, my eyes latch onto his stained grees eyes.

We don't speak, we stand in silence and just enjoy eachothers comapny. Not wanting to ruin the moment, of speaking.

I hear my phone start ringing and I pick it up off my bed, probably just Ashley wanting me to hurry up or something.

Harry asks "Who is it?" as he can see my stunned expression.

"It's my Dad." I say looking up to Harry, my eyes are glued on the screen wondering what to say to him. I haven't talked to them since they met Harry, and having my boyfriend get punched in the face.

"Awnser." Harry says, I slide the screen and press in to my ear and look over to harry, me biting my lip nervous for how this is going to go down.

"Emily." My father says into the phone and I let out a huff of air.

"Yes." I stand with a strong voice.

"Emmy, I'm sorry that I haven't called sooner. But I just wanted to say sorry, me and your mother are sorry for saying those things about your....boyfriend." He says sorry, speaking in a shaky voice, I can tell he is nervous and I'm the same.

"Dad," I let out a beath.

"Em, were just trying to look out for you. You can't blame us for flipping out like that. It's a big change from Dylan, and we wern't ready for it." He speaks into the phone and I look down.

"'It's okay, well it's not okay because I don't like the way you were talking so badly about someone I love. But I can't blame the two of you for being protective over your daughter." I say into the phone and I can litteraly hear him smile over the phone by the end of it.

"Thank you for understanding, were just loooking out for you. I hope that we can start over and half the both of you over for dinner sometime, if your okay with that? If he would actually want to meet me after me puching him like that." My father asks into the phone.

"Yeah we would like that." I reply.

"Good,"

"I need to go but I will talk to you guys soon." I say and he says goodbye before hanging up.

"How did it go?" Harry asks me as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Good, I'm suprised, thankfully he cooled down. He wants to have us over for dinner." I say ad Harry face expression changes to shock.

"Well that's good, I would be glad to meet your parents. Like actually meet them this time, not just your dads fist." He jokes.

"Good. Know, lets go to this party." I speak and he grabs my hand after I put my coat on.

. . .

"Emily, there you are finally." Ashley speaks walking up to me, placing a red cup in my empty hand. I let it slide, and drink from the cup and welcome the burn sliding down my throat.

"How's the party so far?" I ask her and Harry walks behind us as we head over to the couches were the rest of them are. I sit down on the dark red couch next to Ashley as she is next to Niall. Harry takes a seat next to me and moves a little closer when he see's Louis across. Siting on a couch talking to Zayn.

Louis looks over at me and Harry and he stiffs up. I lean in close to his ear and whisper. "Harry, calm down. I'm yours." Knowing how he thinks Louis wants me, Harry just is overreacting.

I place a kiss right under his ear and he whispers. "If you keep this up, I will have to fuck you upstairs," I bite my lip trying not to laugh as I hear the words roll of his lips.

"Let's hope we don't have to make that happen." I say into his ear and bit my lip.

"Oh god em, the things I would do to you in that room." He says looking into my eyes.

"Stop fucking Harry and lets go." Ashley yells at us and Harry laughs.

"Shut up." He jokes as I lift myself off the couch to follow her, where ever we are going.

"What are we doing?" I ask as we walk off, she doesn't awnser just leads me to a tabel. Instantly I know what were doing, playing beer pong. Again.

. . .

As were in the middle of this long beer pong game, just against me and Ashley and we talk about the both of our relationships. And how she thinks her and Niall are getting more serious. "What the fucking hell!" I hear Harry yell faintly, I turn to see who he is yelling at. As I run over their his fist collides with the guy and he falls to the floor. I gasp at the face. What? How could he be here, at this party? Why would Dylan come back?

///Wow 95 chapters this is flying bye so fast wow! Thank you all for reading!///