Chapter 94

"Emily, I forgot to tell you, I looked up the schedule,for Your soccer games. We would love going to one of them in maybe two weeks." She explains to me and I keep my eyes on hers.

"That sounds great I would love for you to come!" I say with excitement behind my voice.

"Great, okay well I need to get everyone into the kitchen, dinner time." She says and steps aside of the thwo of us. I look over to Harry and his father and see them in a conversation, I smile from the image of the two of them talking. He looks like he is actually enjoying the company of his father. Moments later his father sets his hand on Harry's shoulder and he looks at me.

Sophia grabs butter knife before taping her glass lightly to grab every ones attention. "Everyone, dinner is ready." She says and people make their way into the dining room. Harry and I enter in together. Seeing the room is smaller, with two large tables instead of the normal one they have set up. The tables are set up vertical, having one of them being closer to the window and the other being next to the kitchen. The tables are a good distance from each other, letting people walk in between them.

Me and Harry take our seats at the same table where Sophia and David are. The two of them make eye contact and I watch the smiles grow on their faces. Sophia looks down and I can't help but smile from them. They are so In love, ready to spend there lives together. Having a son together,getting married next weekend.

David and Sophia stand up to give a toast. "We would like to thank everyone here for coming. I will make this short, but I just want to say how blessed we are to have all of you in our lives. The two of us don't know what we would do without you all." Sophia speaks with a smile on her face.

"Yes thank you all for coming, now lets eat."  Mr. Styles speaks and everyone brakes into conversation.

Waiters walk out of the kitchen all in a line, making their way to everyone. Setting plates down in front of everyone, showing the fine China she has. "This looks delicious." I say to Harry, he looks over to me. "Yeah, it actually does." He agrees before we cut into the food.

"Harry dear, would you pass me the salt?" Harry grandma asks him with a smile, he quietly hands her the glass salt shaker.

"So, Emily Sophia tells me you are on the University of Chicago's soccer team, how is that like. It must be hard, with the school work and all those practices?" She asks me as she shakes some salt onto her plate.

"Yeah, It can be sometimes. It's hard when the practices are five imes a week, sometimes I think they don't want me to have a social life." I explain and laugh aliitle listening to what I said. It's true though, practices five times aweek, two hours a day. It does take up lot of my time. Also wth games, on weekends.

"Five times a week! That is insane, their like holding you captive their." She says and laugh at the end.

"Yeah, really." I laugh. "That must be tiring, having to run so much five days a week, then six when ever you have games."

"Yeah, I got use to it after a while, this is how high school soccer was. Practices everyday strait after school too." I explain and see her jaw nearly drop.

"Wow I didn't know that, good for you." She says with a smile.

"She's good too, I say she's the best on the college team." Harry joins the conversation, he send me a smile and I blush. 

"Really, that's impressive." She says and Harry nods.

"No, I'm really not." I say, I'm not the best on my team.

"Okay, well she is." Harry corrects me, still being wrong.

"Well, that's probably because the only one you watch on the field is her." His grandmas speaks, that could be true.

"Yeah, probably." I say looking at Harry.

The rest of dinner went by quickly, me and Harry Grandparents talked most of the time. They told me stories of Harry when he was little. I love hearing stories of him as a kid, he seemed so happy. Until that one thing screwed up everything, literally ripping his family in half. I can't even make into words how terrible it is. Just thinking about what he went through, causes a pain inside of me. I just hate knowing how much he went through. If their was anything I cold do to take all that pain that he has I would.

"This was a nice evening." I say to Sophia, as me and Harry are at the door, him urging to leave.

"Yes it was, we should have the two of you over for dinner soon." She suggest and I nod.

"Yes that would be great." I say the truth, I would love coming back here. I enjoy spending time with Harrys family. Seeing a new side of him.

"Well, I will see the two of you at the wedding!" She says, with a smile.

"Yes we will!" I say excited.

"Are we spending the night at your dorm?" I ask Harry as we walk out to the car.

"Uh, yeah. Do we need to stop at your dorm for clothes?" He asks, before getting into the car.

"Yes." I answer him as we take off, driving away from the lite up houses. I look around at the well organized street. Looking at all the lights hung on houses.Christmas is coming up and me and Harry haven't even discussed if were celebrating together. Winter break is almost here too, I haven't even thought about what were doing.

"You know you can just bring more clothes to my dorm. For next time you stay." He suggest bringing me out of my thoughts of having Christmas morning with Harry.

"I would like that." I say, with a smile. I never thought about leaving clothes at Harry's dorm for the next day. It makes the relationship in my mind more, long term. More serious, and I love how Harry suggested this. I feel like this is not a relationship that will just end so quickly then.

. . .

"Harry, get out of my underwear and bra drawer." I warn Harry for the last time, as I pick out my outfit for tomarrow.

"I'm just picking out the ones I want you to keep in my dorm." He says with laughter behind his voice.

"You are so strange." I say in a nearly whisper so he wouldn't hear me.

"Where do you want me to put these, do you have some bag?" He asks walking over to the closet with panties and bras in his hand.

"You are seriously taking that many?" I ask laughing at him at how serious he is taking this.

"Well yes, you are going to need clean panties after the things I will be doing to you." He says changing the mood. He raises an eyebrow and I can't hep but laugh at him.

 "Harry, stop it!" I say to him covering my hand over my mouth from laughing.

I grab a bag off my self and hand it over to Harry, we throws the lingerie into the bag and leans on the frame of the door. I finish searching through my closet for extra clothes to leave at his dorm.

"Ready?" I ask him shoving the pants and shirts into the black leather bag.

"Yeah, and uh I was thinking we should go to the mall soon, Don't you want a new dress for this wedding?" He tells me looking down almost like he feels embarrassed.

"Yes, lets go to the mall some time this week and do that. I'm happy that your really giving him a chance Harry, this means alot to them, and me." I say to him and he looks up to me with no expression,

"Well I'm happy, I'm making you happy atleast. We should go." He says changing the subject.

///Thanks for reading!///