Chapter 64

The lady bags my dress in a plastic bag covering it up. "Here you go." She says handing me the hanger with my dress hanging.

"Let's stop at the Apple store for your phone." He says as I hang my dress around my arm.

"Yeah." I say and we walk through the store and out. We head down the escalator and to the store.

"How may I help you?" A worker asks, he looks like he would be in his mid-twenties. He had glasses, and brown hair.

"Ya, uh my phone cracked what can I do about that?" I ask him.

"Let me take a look at it?" He asks, I take out my phone and hand him the checked screen.

"It's not to damaged so if you want we can just set a new glass top?" He offers observing my phone.

"Ya sure, how much will that cost?" I ask as he leads me to a table.

"Around seventy five." He says, seventy five for this? That's so expensive for a new cover.

"Your not paying seventy five for that." Harry interrupts.

"Why so expensive?" I ask.

"Well, it's not easy to take it off without cracking it more than we would have to screw another glass plate on." He explains.

"It's also more, cause it's an old style phone." He adds.

"How much would it cost to get a new phone?" I ask, I would rather spend more money on a new phone than so much for an old.

"Well it depends, what phone you want. The 5S is at one-hundred now, and the 5C is at one-fifty." He informs me, I would rather get that than a new screen.

"I'll do the 5S" I say and he pulls out the 5S out of the table it was attached to.

"What color did you have in mind?" He asks looking up at me.

"What colors are there?" I ask I know nothing about phones at all.

"Well you can get, black, gold and silver." He says, gold would be nice.

"Can I see the gold one please?" I ask.

"Yea, give me a minute." The man says and disappears in the back of this crowded store.

"What do you think I should get?" I ask Harry.

"Get a new phone, you have a crappy one anyway." He says as I look through the variaty of phones.

"You sure?" I ask, I hope getting a new phone wont be so hard to set up.

"Well ya." He says and the man with the gold 5S comes back.

"Heres the phone you wanted, also comes in the other colors." He imforms me again.

"Can we also see the black." Harry says making the guy go back.

"Okay, sure." He says and walks away.

"Harry." I say and playfully hit his arm.

"What the guy will do anything, I like making fun." He laughs as he returns with a wide smile on his face and I hear Harry laugh.

"Here you go." He says and sets it down next to the gold. I like the way the gold one looks, its bright unlike the black one.

"I like the gold." I say.

"Okay, and they also have the fingerprint, where you dont have to put a password in. You just set your finger here and it slides in." He says and puts his finger pn the home button.

"She gets it shes not stupid." Harry interupts and the poor guys face turns red from embarresment.

"Okay, well follow me." He pushes his glasses farther up his face and leads me to the check out station.