Chapter 65

I just don't know what to do, what to say to him. How do you even tell someone "When we were broken up for that short period of time I made out with someone." No, you can't just say that to someone and expect them to be okay with that.

"I have no clue, what to even say if I tell him." I said. "He shouldn't get mad right? We weren't even together at the time, and it was right after he said everything to me." I add, Maybe I just won't tell him cause, we weren't together.

"I'm not going to say what you should do, but I'll support you." Ashley says, why can't she just make this decision for me.

''You can it's okay I won't get mad." I beg.

"It's not my relationship." She has to say that? Why won't she just decide this for me? I can go either way.

"Please?'' I beg more.

"No, you should do what you think is right." She says wit her big baddy eyes.

"Okay, I am just not gunna tell him." I blurt out my decision before I can even think about it.

"No, I have to tell him. I will tell him." I say, changing me mind.

"I really don't want to tell him though.'' I say aggravated at myself.

"You better make up your mind." She says, I don't want to tell him but I feel like I should, like if I don't I will feel to guilty. I would want to know if he did this too me.

"You need to stop thinking about this right now, think about it later." She says, I pull myself under the covers, it got strangley cold in here.

"Yeah, I do before this eats me alive." I say and hear my phone go off.

I reach to grab it. Harry sent me the adress to the memorial. It's in a hotel, I didn't think hotel had memorials I guess so.

"Have you ever here of the hotel, Hotel monaco-Chicago?" I ask Ashley as she rest her head on the wall behind her.

"No, why?" She asks.

"It's were the soccer thing is tomarrow." I lie, I wonder how this hotel is.

"Cool, well lets hope its fancy cause you will be lookin fine." She says and I laugh, Harry will probably have it be fancy, its his mom. It's what his mom would have wanted and he will do anything for her. I wouldn't have ever thought Harry would have such a kind heart two months ago. I would have laughed if you told me this.

"It probably is." I laugh, I pick at my nails finishing the last peice.

"You should really do your nails." She says and I laugh, if only my mom was here she would do them for me.

"I know, I am really bad at them." I say looking at me disgusting nails. My mom painted them for me before I left for college and they have been bad for awhile know.

"Well, I need to get mine done too. Lets go to the nail salon." She says estatic, I really should get my nails done, my nails will look horible next to my outfit for tomarrow.

"Lets do it." I say and grab my wallet and put on some shoes.

We walk out the Ashleys car and she pulls away and drives to the salon. "Are you geting acrilics?'' She asks as we get closer.

"No, just the normal nail polish." I say observing my nails, they are really bad thankfully I'm getting them done.

"I think I am." She says with a smile, we pull up the the nail place and she parks infront. We walk in and see a bunch of teenagers in line to get theirs done as we are.

"Why is their such a long line?" I ask, looking at all of them.

"Homecoming is probably this weekend or something." She says, isn't it a little late for homecoming, its late October? Mine was always at the end of September but all schools are diffrent.

"Yeah, homecoming is next week, for my school." One of the teenagers interupts us, I look over at her and see a periced nose, what do high schoolers do these days?

"Oh, thats nice." I say to her and see her look away.

"How may I help you?" A nice worker asks me.

"I want acrillics, and she want a normal polish." Ashley speaks to her, they have alot of workers out painting nails so the wait wont be to long.

"Okay, the wait is around twenty minutes." She says kindly.

"Okay, is their like a food place near here?" Ashley asks her.

"Yeah, subway ir right down the road." She imforms us, I am hungry.

"Okay thanks we will be back." Ashley says and we exit the store and we drive off to Subway.

"I am so hungry." She groans as we walk in.

"Same." I say and we order our sandwiches.

We sit down and eat fast. "Hows everything with Niall?" I ask taking a bite of my sandwich, she looks down not looking at me anymore.

"I don't know, I woke up this morning in his bed. He was in the worst mood ever so mean, and I had no clue why. I tried making him feel better but nothing was working he kept pushing me away. So know I don't no where we are at, I left when he was showering. I thought if he didn't want me their and he wouldn't let me help why stay their." She explains everything to me.

"He will get through this rough patch they always do. He was probably just mad and you were at the wrong pleace." I say, thinking back to Harry.

"I hope, he hasn't called or texted yet either. I haven't decided wether or not I want to stop by his place and talk to him." She says to me.

"I would, lets just hope hes not in a bad mood still." I say and she laughs a little.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want that." She says and we finish up eating our food.

"Hey, we should head back to the salon, brefore one of those teenagers comes in and takes our spot." Ashley laughs and we throw away our trash.

We drive back to the salon and walk back in, all the highschoolers that were sitting in the chairs have left, and theirs only a few getting them done know.

"Who would like to go first?' She asks.

"You can." I say and nudge Ashley letting her walk away to the back.

I sit down in one of the chairs and wait for my time. "Here I'm ready." A guy calls in the back, I walk over to his tabel while a sixteen year old leaves.

"What would you like me to do for you?'' He asks with a smile, hes a pretty cute guy. What is he doing at a nail salon?

"Uh, just a coat change, and design." I awnser and clear my throught.

"What color?" He asks as he takes out a bin of all diffrent nail polishes and colors.

"I'll have this navy." I say, Harry moms favorite color is navy, so why not.

"Okay." He says and puts the bin away, Ashleys getting hers done at the tabel next to me. She on her phone as she glues on the fake nail.

"What time is your thing tomarrow?" Ashley asks looking over.

"Starts at three." I awnsers and he works on my nails.

"Do you guys bring dates to this thing?" She asks, if I say yes she'll ask to many questions about Harry and I don't need that.

"No, but most girls are mad over that." I laugh at how bad I lie.

"Yeah I would be, at least you wont feel pressure to ask Harry, for what you guys are going through." She says truthfully. If I did have a soccer thing and was able to bring a date, I don't know what I would do. I would probably just go alone, not wanting to have Harry go, and feeling the need to lose all this space I need.

"Yeah." I awnser.

"I bet Harry wishes you could, he'll want to see you wearing that." She says and I laugh knowing he will see me in it.

"Yeah, I bet he would." I say and laugh.

We saty quiet for the rest of the time, I finish before Ashley, I got a black design with my navy nails. It would match more than a silver design.

///Thanks for reading!///