Chapter 7

I walk to the local coffee shop and order a medium drink, I also got a little ham sandwich I haven't ate all day. The lady at the counter was really nice, the line was kinda long probably because most classes start today.

I sit down at a little table to eat. I should get to my class soon, I don't want to be late. I have creative writing first.

I finish eating my sandwich and walk to class. When I enter I am one of the only ones here early. I sit in the second row. I hope the teacher is nice.

Five minutes later the room starts to fill up one of Ashley's friends I think his name is Harry sits next to me.

Why is he sitting next to me?

A minute later the teacher walks in. she sets some books down and grabs a sheet of paper.

"Good day class, I am your teacher my name is Mrs. Coleman." She says "this class you will be writing a lot well you probably expected that for a writing class, I am going to get to know you for your writing. I want you to be open in your papers, their is I hiding in here." She adds

"You will be getting homework, you will Be getting tests, but my tests are different. Next week you have a test and I'm telling you what is on the test, you will have to write about what scares you the most in life. You will have lots of test like that but different subjects." She explains

Harry turns and looks at me.

"Your Emily right." He asks.

"Yeah your Harry right." I mock him, he was kinda rude to me at the restaurant.

"Yeah, are you going to the party this weekend?" He asks.

"No I don't party." I awnser his question.

"Let me ask you something, how do you know you don't like to party if you haven't t been to one of our party's." He whispers

"Well I'm not into drinking, smoking, dirty dancing, or beer pong." I clarify

"You don't have to do any of that"

"Dylan is Coming in this weekend." We keep whispering.

"Who's Dylan?"

He doesn't know who Dylan is?

"My boyfriend."

"Oh bring him too then." He says and looks at the teacher explaining our homework assignment.

The class goes by fast, I have a homework assignment to write about where you live, family and friends.

Mrs. Coleman says goodbye and I get up and walk out and Harry walks next to me.

"So this homework assignment is stupid."

"Not really why are you in this class anyway you don't really look like writer." I hope he's not mad

"I like writing." He says.

"Well same."

"I have to go, see you tomorrow in class." He says

"Okay bye." I say and we walk away.

The rest of my classes go good, all the teachers are nice.

While I walk back to the dorms I saw in the coffee shop they had ice cream.

I walk into the place and its kinda crowded I wait in line for two minutes. When I reach the counter and order a small vanilla with sprinkles.

I turn around to see Niall in line.

"Hey Emily!" He says with a smile.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"

"Getting ice cream for me and Ashley wanna walk back to your and her dorm with me?"

"Yea sure." I say with a smile.

"So everyone is asking me to go to this party this weekend and i don't know if its a good idea." I explain.

"They are really fun you can bring Dylan too, Louis really wants you to go."

We have four people in line ahead of him.

"Yeah sure maybe il go and yeah louis really wants me to go."

"Yeah he does and Ashley really likes you!" he smiles

"I really like her too shes so nice."

He reaches the counter and orders a plain small chocolate and a strawberry with chocolate chips.

The lady hands him his ice cream.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah let's go."

We walk out of the little shop and head toward the dorms.

"So your on the the soccer team?" He makes conversation.

"Yeah practice starts tommarow I'm nervous" I admit

"Don't be you will probably do great, you probably already know but if you get coach Savanna she makes you run a lot more than any other coach."

"Really, that's the one coach I do have!"
I sound worried

Niall laughs

"Well good luck with her but shes nice but you just do a lot of extra running."

"Really this just ruin my day!" I laugh at myself.

We arrive at the dorms and head up the stairs. I pull my key out and open the door to find Ashley on her bed.

"Hey em!" She smiles at me.

"Thanks babe!" She gives Niall a kiss and starts eating her ice cream.

I eat my ice cream fast.The rest of the night goes by fast, I shower and pull out my homework.

I open up my notebook. I write about how I have a boyfriend named Dylan how I am an only child, and I have my parents that care about me a lot.

Niall leaves around 9:30 and I set my alarm for the morning and set my books all neat. Ashley is on her phone and I end up falling asleep around ten.