Chapter 86

Me and Harry walk into class with a minute to spare. We really spent to much time at his fathers house, I just couldn't say no. We had to rush to my dorm, change and grab our books. Thankfully he came to my dorm right when his classes ended yesterday so his books were already there. We get a few looks from people, wondering why were here so late. Most people normally show up around this time but I always make an effort to come early even when I'm with Harry.

"God, look we made it now you can shut up about being late." Harry huffs as we sit down, he nearly drops his cup on the table having some coffee spill through the small hole on top.

"If you really wanted to get here earlier we should have left his house earlier."He complains again, I ignore all he says and take another sip of coffee.

"I don't know why we stayed there so long, we could have grabbed food at the coffee house." He says as Mrs. Coleman walks in.

"Harry, she offered and pancakes seems way better that a donut or something at a shop." I say aggravated, and tired.

"You knew I didn't want to. You knew I didn't want to stay there. That I wanted to leave, but you always have to get it your way." He says angry with me, he keeps his eyes focused on the front if the class not even looking at me.

"Harry, stop please. I wanted to have breakfeast with you soon to be step mother-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Don't call her that, she doesn't mean shit to me. Don't act as if I am related to her." He said with anger behind his voice his head is turned at me and his eyes are focused on mine.

I don't answer not wanting to go further into another fight. I know I crossed the line, he doesn't want to hear how his father is re-marring. Or how he is getting a new 'mother'. I haven't even wondered how he is feeling with having a step mother. Someone in his life with the word mother in it.

I stay quiet for my own sake, not wanting to know how far Harry would take this in front of an audience, he doesn't say a word to me the whole class. I'm happy about that though its better to have no words than him beings angry with me still.

When class ends Harry stands up and waits for me, I thought he would have ran off without me. I'm surprised to see him stand there. "I'm sorry, Harry." I apologize to him. His face stays the same cold and annoyed.

"Whatever can we just drop it." He says rudely brushing off my apology like it was nothing, like this whole little argument never happen, but it did.

I stay quiet not wanting to say the wrong thing in his frustrated mood. As we walk out into the cold winter I hear someone call my name I look in the direction it came from and see Julia run over to me and Harry. "I'll see you later love." Harry says and kisses my cheek, his word love makes my stomach flutter. I don't understand how he can be so grumpy one minute then kissing my cheek the next?

"Hey!" I say with a smile before remembering practice. Shit, I missed practice yesterday. I was so busy with everything with Harry's Fathers house. Soccer hadn't even crossed my mind.

"Where were you last night?" She asks me as my mind races, I can't belive I forgot coach is going to be so angry with me.

"Oh god, I tottally forgot. Soccer didn't even cross my mind once, I have just been so busy latley it slipped my mind. I hope coach isn't too mad." I ramble off and she laughs.

"It's okay, I coverd for you I just told her your Aunt died." She says like it's nothing.

"What!? Julia you can't just-" I stop what I say so I don't get angry with her when I should be thanking her. She saved my ass, I just hate knowing coach thinks my Aunt passed away.