Chapter 22

I sleep in until 10:30. I get up and get ready, I go to the coffee shop to grab breakfast and coffee for me and Ashley.

"Thanks for breakfast." She says while shoving her face with food.

"No problem." I say eating as well.

"We should do something today before the party." Ashley says.

"Yeah sure. Can we actually go to the mall, I need some more shirts and jeans its going to get colder soon." I explain.

"Yeah sure lets get ready and go." She says finishing up her food.

We finish and get ready.

"Let's go!" I say while we leave.

We walk down the stairs and head to my car.

The drive to the mall it took around fifteen minutes. I park and we walk inside. It's crowded, probably cause its a Saturday.

We walk to Hollister so I can buy some jeans.

"Hey emily, I like these you should get them." She yells while I walk over.

"Yeah there cute but if you like them then you should get them." I explain. The pants are cute there light washed and long.

"Well your the one that needs jeans." She says.

"Okay that's true." I says and grab them from her hands.

I also grab some dark and one with holes.

I look around for anything more while Ashley runs over with a shirt in her hand.

"Please wear this tonight."She says while showing me a white lace crop top. Its not see through tho it has fabric under it.

"I don't wear crop tops." I say while I stare at it. The top is really cute though.

"Come on but look how cute it is." She try's convincing me.

"Okay fine I'll wear it tonight but only this time." I warn her, I walk to the counter with the shirt and jeans and pay.

We end up driving home with a bunch of bags. Me and Ashley went to dozens of stores and we got a lot of clothes.

We walk to the dorm, its only 3:30 we have plenty of time until we have to get ready.

"Im hungry." I say while rubbing my stomach.

"Me too we should get food." She says.

"I hop!" She suggest

"No, I want like real food." I say hanging up my shirts and folding my jeans.

"Um we can go to this pizza place, Louis took me there yesterday." I suggest, I have a taste for there pizza it was really good yesterday.

"Sure." She agrees and we walk to my car.

We arrive there a little later.

"The pepperoni is really good." I explain.

"Okay sure lets get it."

I order, ten minutes later the nice lady sets our pizza down. I eat only two slices. I don't want to eat too much, I am wearing a crop top and I don't want my stomach too big.

We leave a little later, we get to the dorms around five.

Me and Ashley lay on our beds for about 2 hours. We end up getting ready. I wear the white law crop top and dark washed shorts I had for a while. The shorts go to about my mid thigh. For my shoes I wear black flip flops.