No Alpha

Alpha Francis Milkaro

I watched as the demon spawn trained alongside Naiyla. Helping the other wolves. Its been three days since his...release and I couldn't help but wish it was longer than that.

I noticed Naiyla would move away from him whenever he got to close and would go check up on a different group to get away. I was proud of her for it.

I didn't want him to do the same thing to her that he did to me.

Leave a fellow Lucan when she needed him most.

I did not know the reason he didn't help that night because he never gave one. He just scoffed and left with the blank face he always sported.

The moon shine down on everyone casting an ominous glow across Everyones features. It just made Naiyla's eyes stand out more though.

Her bright golden eyes.

It was true my little cousin was not like the rest of us Lycans. Her eyes didn't turn yellow when she shifted. Instead they were green.

And Micah his eyes stayed yellow. Showing that his Lucan was always partially in control. The reason I wouldn't know.

I leaned back on my arms on the ground and looked up at the sky. I was no fool out here. I saw the way Micah's eyes softened whenever Naiyla was in his vision. Or the reaction I got from Naiyla when I told her about him.

It's was only a matter of time.
**•**
Alpha Nick Corvin

"Malcolm ready the Guards!" I yelled moving from one room to another with ease.

I walked outside meeting the guards that were in armor ready to meet the rouges at the border.

I tore through my clothes and shifted running toward the east border. Beta Drake caught sight of rouges at the border and they requested my presence. I was not going to be unprepared if they were to be a fight.

We arrived at the border to see Beta Drake along with five warriors surrounding him. Growling and snapping at the rouge wolves who were just smirking at them.

I shifted and walked over to them while putting on basketball shorts.

"Alpha Corvin so nice of you to grace us with your presence." The rouge make wolf said.

"What am I here for mutt." I growled out at them with my alpha mask on.

"My Alpha wanted me to pass on word of our progress." he said looking at him nails uninterested in the subject.

"Tell me now before I end your life quicker than you can blink." i said breathing heavily, Niharo wanted to tear through me and rip every single one of them to shreds knowing that their plans involved my daughter.

He chuckled and spoke, "He wanted for me to tell you that your guard, the new Lycan boy, what was his name? Frank Frankie?"

"Francis." I stated knowing he was playing games.

"There you go. Little Francis won't be able to protect her Nick. He's closer than you think." He said before jerking his head and getting ready to run off.

"Wait!" I commanded.

He stopped dead in his tracks and I stomped toward the border with confident steps and reached my hand out grabbing the boys neck, "I want you to let your sorry ass excuse for an Alpha to know that I will find him and every single one of his little minions. And when I do I will torture you and him until you beg for me to end your life. But before I do I will get your mate," I said smelling the female on him making him growl, "Oh yes I will get your mate and torture her in front of you until she is dead in front of you eyes for messing with my daughter. Just know that I will be coming for you and him."