We Want to be Good

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Hospital's. The one place that makes you feel sick and sad at the same time.

Hospital's. The one place where tourtered, mental, and ingured families reunite.

Hospital's. The one place where hurt heroes come, no matter what race or height.

Hospital's. The one place where it is open 24/7. Day or night.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

What where am I? M/n thought trying to look around as she laid down. She tried to sit up but a pain tinged in her chest, and a bright white light stinged her eye's.

Am I in heaven? She questioned herself breathing heavily. Just then, the door opened.

"Ah. I see you're finally awake Ms. L/n. We have a handful, or should I say a couple of people here that wanted to see you today." The doctor said taking of her mask revealing a smile.

"W-what? What are you talking about? Where am I? Where's my friends and daughter? Please tell me!" M/n said squirming around in the bed.

She stopped when she felt a wash of her oxygen float away. The monitor beside her began to beat rapidly before calming down as the lady did.

"Oh we might need to do another scan on that later." The doctor whispered to herself writing stuff down in her clipboard.

"By the way, some of your visitor's may be able to answer all of your questions when they step in. I see you haven't been to the hospital or doctor's office since October 2, 2000."

The doctor looked at M/n with a stern face put on. "I-I I don't even know at this point Doc. I just really hope I can change everything at this stage in my life."

M/n looked at the peeling painted ceiling with full open eye's that were starting to water.

The doctor noticed this and gave her a reassuring smile. She pushed a button that made the chair move and operate upwards to sit Ms. L/n up nicely.

"That's quite alright Ms. L/n. Take it easy and we'll have some visitors enter now." The doctor logged out of her account on the computer and left outside.

Moments later, several weird figures appeared inside the hospital room. It's the crew. Well the one's who didn't get hurt.

M/n thought as everyone stepped in and closed the door. Inside the room was Toga, Shigaraki, Twice, Mr. Compress, Kurogiri, and Dabi holding Eri.

They all had their heads hung down with hair covering their face. Expect for Kurogiri, he went to M/n side.

"M/n. They all have something to tell you. Everyone, this is the moment you've all been waiting for.

They all lifted up their heads and their eye's were puffy red. Tears streamed down everyone's faces and some even choked from pushing back their sobs.

"We. Were so sorry Ms. L/n. We've failed as villians and as people." Toga said crying and sobbing next to Twice.

"We are really really sorry L/n. This stupid thing should've never happened if we were careful and useful in this world in the first place." Twice said wiping away wet tears.

"We're sorry L/n. It shouldn't have gone this far if we knew someone would get hurt." Mr. Compress said with dropped eyebrows.

Dabi didn't say anything he was too busy thinking in his head about other things. Droplets of tears still streamed down his face as Eri looked at him with sad eyes. Dabi was still processing everything that happened.