Late Bloomer

Oh no. How? It can't be...

Y/ns POV:

I still couldn't believe my eye's. I refused to think that she was here in my presence. That she had lied all these years. "M-mom?" I could feel everyone else behind me tense up as well and let out small gasps underneath their breath.

"Surprise! I'm back from the dead my wonderful daughter. I would have never thought I'd see you ever again. Especially in a situation such as this." She answered me in a more sincere way. "You should never have been able to see me anymore. You should be dead!" I let my anger grow and get the best of me.

"I was on the verge of death yes that is true. But you don't know the full story on my side. Perhaps I should show you how I felt, after a hero had mistaken me for a villian. They took me into an alley way. Left me to bleed to death. Heroes are a pain in the ass, and now, I'll make sure to be a pain in yours." My mom smirked evily and lifted her finger after she spoke. "Get them."

Before anyone could blink all of the villains behind her disappeared. Seconds later they appeared again jumping in the air with sharp weapons and charging at us using their quirks.

No One's POV:

"C'mon Toga, the rest of them will handle this." The villainous lady ordered the teen girl to follow her deeper into the unknown of the forest. "Are you sure Ms. L/n? We still need to get Bakugou like you and Shigaraki ordered us." The girl stated while holding onto the lady's sleeve pulling here back.

"I'm totally 100% sure we can go now. There are lot's of "heroes" here who will stop us from completing our mission today. One of the students is bound to follow us down here, and I just might know who. So let's go, hurry my girl." The older lady motioned to her. Toga gave her the grin of a maniac and followed her skipping along.

Just like the woman said a certain h/c headed girl escaped the other villians with one last punch and scouted to follow them. Y/n not knowing that she would soon be followed by a frog and floating girl.

Y/ns POV:

I left the rest of the class as fast as I could to reach my mom and that other girl. She had left as soon as all of the villians charged at us. Leaving wasn't easy when Shoto's eye's had been on me taking care of me. With much of me persuading and reassuring him that I would be alright if I went, he covered for me.

Yup definitely the best best friend anyone could ask for. As I was running towards where my mom went I heard other footsteps. Huh? I ignored it at first and continued running but then I heard them getting closer and gaining on me.

I stopped in my tracks and heard two familiar voices. "Uraraka you step first and then I go next ribbit." "I know but there are so many branches and leafs. They are all sure to make crunching sounds!" Ah yes, Uraraka and Asui.

I cleared my throat which caused them to also stop in their tracks and look up. "Care to explain why you followed me?" I questioned them with a serious look. "Care to explain why you followed your villian mom ribbit?" Asui answered back with a smart question. Dammit.

"I followed her to look for more answers as to why she's still alive and a villian in secret for that matter. It's not fair for me to burden you guy's when this is specifically my task while you all take care of more villians." I told them sighing with a disappointed face.

They both looked at each other before walking foward again. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and glanced up again. It was actually both Uraraka and Asui's hands on each of my shoulder. "Your our friend Y/n. You taught us new tricks and helped us improve throughout this year. We will always be there to help you and today is one of those days kero." Asui spoke giving me a warm smile at the end with her tounge sticking out.