How to untie a tie 🍈

Lime coming right up! Warning 18+ If you still read that is your choice. Enjoy~
______________________________________

His lips were on yours.

Milliseconds later Shoto swiped his watery muscle over your lip. You decided to try and tease him, it didn't go as planned.

He gently took hold of your face and kissed you deeper. Shoto's hands flew down to your waist and he squeezed your butt. This caused you to open your mouth and his tounge zoomed inside. You didn't regret it though.

The kiss became more hot and heated in a matter of seconds.

His hands roamed up grabbing your waist once again. He gripped your waist tighter, but not too tight enough to hurt you.

He was still trying to be a gentle boyfriend mixed in with dominance.

Your body's moved closer in the small space of the bathroom stall. You tangled your fingers in his neatly combed hair runing it.

"Oh god Y/n you feel so good baby~" the male spoke groaning into the heated make out session.

"Shoto~" You moaned gripping his hair. One of your hands went down to his shoulder and onto his black tie.

Something, or rather, someone's hand caught you off guard. Shoto's hand went down to your thigh and up onto your spot.

The two of you stopped kissing to get some air. "S-shoto~" you said as your foreheads were touching and your lips were centimeters apart.

"Mmm I love you Y/n~" he spoke while rubbing your cheek. "I love you too Shoto."

Your boyfriend took a few steps back and landed to sit on the toliet seat. Yes it was down. "What are you doing Shoto-" he cut you off by making you spread your legs and sit on top of him.

The postion was heavenly.

Your arms were wrapped around his neck holding on loosely. His arms were held stable on your waist, gripping it angsty. Hungry for more. Since your legs were open and he was sitting with open legs, both of your privates were smashing together.

His aroused area rubbed against your dripping wet cilt.

The dress didn't help either since it left a closer entrance until you two did the deed. Shoto leaned a little back and looked at your e/c eye's with his lustful filled ones.

"You know how to tie a tie Y/n. But can you untie one baby~" he asked seductively, pulling on the tie.

You leaned in closer to his face. "You bet I can." With that, his lips smashed onto yours once more.

Your tounges felt like they were dancing to fiery tango music. Wrestling in each other's mouths while still exploring the other's sweet wet caverns.

You started to untie his tie in a slow teasing motion. Your finger nails rummaging all over his neck area in the process.

Shoto won the tounge wrestling match again. He roamed down to your ear and bit your earlobe. "Go faster baby I can't take the feeling of your hands there." He spoke while leaving you visible hickeys.

They were all beating red or a dashing purple. He scooted down a little more and found your sweet spot sucking the living life out of it with his warm tounge.

"Ahhh S-shoto-" you moaned. It was about to turn into a louder one until a finger went inside your mouth.

"Sho I'm g-going to bit on it." You pleaded him as his slender finger slipped in more.