Now it's a date

No ones POV:

It was a bright warm and sunny Tuesday in the afternoon, and y/n and Shoto decided to have another playdate. Just for fun because, well, their kids.

Even though it was a school week. they had Wednesday off since teachers needed a break to grade all kinds of papers, and have a meetings.

There also wasn't a substitute to stand in for Mrs. Neal. So it was a perfect day! Y/n was going to Shoto's house once again, and her dad was driving her over.

"So y/n, you really like this boy don't you?" Her dad had his two hands on the steering wheel and y/n was quietly looking out the window.

"Mhm. Shoto is very nice and I love him a lot!" She smiled brightly and looked at where her dad was seated in the car. "Woah there little hero, I never said love either."

Little y/n had just realized what she had said. Her cheeks flushed pink and tiny specks of red. "N-no d-dad I n-never said it like that!" Her mood had changed quickly with that response.

Kai chuckled. "Alright maybe you can later on I don't want to see my little girl grow up that fast" he stated. "What do you mean later on dad?" The little girl asked curiously. "Nevermind."

After about 10 more minutes in the car ride, y/n had arrived at Shoto's house, and she could have sworn it grew bigger. "Alright y/n let's go!" Kai got his daughter out of the car and to the front door.

Surprisingly, Fuyumi had opened the door this time. "Oh hello there Y/n. Welcome back, Shoto told me you were coming again!" She pushed her glasses up and had a bright smile on her face. "Hi Fuyumi! I came to play again!"

Her dad felt not part of the conversation the two girls were having, so he bid y/n goodbye. "Okay bye my little hero see you later!" "Bye dad!" They waved and Fuyumi closed the front door.

As soon as y/n walked in she saw Natsuo stuffing his face with a meat bun and Touya sitting on the couch scrolling through television channels.

"Hey there Y/n nice to see you again." The oldest of the siblings looked her way and shot her a peace sign from the couch. "Mm yeah hi y/n" Natsuo waved swallowing the last bit of the meat bun with crumbs on his face.

Y/n's POV:

"Hey guys!" I smiled at the two boys and then turned to Fuyumi. "Do you know where Sho is?" I didn't want to be rude, but I wanted to see Shoto. "Hmm no but if I do remember, Touya was the one who last saw him right?"

She looked over at Touya andhe sighed and nodded. "Yup come on Y/n. I'll show you where that little maniac  is" he got up from the couch and walked over to us by the door.

I giggled because of the name he called Sho. Once Touya was close by us he took my hand and put it in his grasp instead of Fuyumi's. "Let's go y/n" we started racing up the stairs.

"Yay I win" I shouted at the top of the stairs. "Yeah yeah good job let's go with Shoto now". I followed Touya's lead and we ended up in front of the bathroom door.

Touya knocked on the door with two fingers and called Shoto. "Hey lil bud, whatcha doing in there!" He asked quite loudly. "I'm trying to do my hair!" I heard Shoto shout from inside of the bathroom and jumped a little. Touya laughed.

"Your little lady friend is here to see you!" He looked back at me with a small smile. I blushed at the weird nickname. "Wait y/n's here?" I heard him a little quieter. "Yup, so you wanna come out?"

We heard a few cabinets opening and closing and shuffling from the other side before Shoto came out. Now I know why he was fixing his hair. I thought.

"You better not laugh. I was trying to fix it you meany." I looked over at Touya and he was covering his mouth hiding his laughter.

Shoto's hair was very messy with spikes and curls everywhere. But no matter what, his part of red and white hair was still even.

"Here let me fix it for you" Touya said while reaching his arm out to Sho. "Ugh fine" I giggled at Shoto's stubbornness. I wish I had siblings or a family like this.

Shoto and Touya were done by the time my thoughts were over, and Shoto looked back to normal. "Wow Touya you did a really good job!" I say while stroking Sho's white hair side.

"Yeah Shoto, you look pretty awesome if I do say so myself." Now Touya was becoming cocky. "Yeah whatever, it looks the same to me." He rolled his eyes and looked back over to me.

"Come on Y/n I wanted to talk to you about um s-something" he looked a little nervous while saying this. "Is it important?" Sho looked away for a second but then he nodded. "Yeah I g-guess." "Oh okay then what are you waiting for!"

He pulled us over to the front door of the room. We didn't see or notice Touya coming with us from behind until we went inside. "So what did you want to say to y/n huh maniac?" Touya was in the room and Shoto looked a little mad.

He pushed Touya out.

Shotos POV:

I was so tired of him. Even though I love him I also need to tell y/n I love her too. I started to push him out.

"Get out get out! Can't you go any faster!" "Oh no gravity is increasing on me" Touya was slowly falling. But now he's just being dumb! "No its not! "Is too Shoto, the same thing happened yesterday." His whole body just flopped right on me! "You rotten brother, you're body is squishing me!" "Aww to bad for you Shoto." Touya looked like he was falling alseep. Ugh! "Why are you so weird!" I slammed the door on his head.

"Gahh oww!!" I heard him scream. "Im sorry Touya." I whispered quietly enough for him to hear me.

Touya's POV:

I heard Shoto apologize. "He can never be that mean huh" I said while getting up.

"Ok y/n now we can talk." "Okay what were you going to tell me?" Oh boy this should be good. I'll just sit by the door as quiet as I can and listen in. Just to look out for him.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you something for a long time." What the heck he did!
"Ok what is it?" "I r-really l-l-love y-you s-so m-much!" Aww that's cute, but how is he getting a girl before me!

"R-really I love you t-too!" "Really?!" "Yeah." "Yay when we grow up we can get married and have lots of puppies and doggies!!" "Yeah and have a big house like this." Heh little do they know. But come on! He's like 5!!.

"Now since I invited you to play, let's watch a movie and eat snacks!" "Yum okay!" Uh oh. "Touya bring chicken nuggets!" I moved a little farther from the door to make sure I wasn't close. "Okay sure coming right up." I heard y/n giggle.

Now its a date.
______________________________________

A/n: Almost there.....