The Sun, the sea and Class 1A!

I know I do lots of notes before the chapter starts but it will be for a good reason this time. Right now are tough times and others have it harder. Suffering from depression or anxiety, I've been there too and you are not alone. Before almost every chapter I will ask a fun question you can answer in the comments! First one for today What is one weird fact about you?

Mines is even though I'm right handed. I cannot brush my teeth with my right hand only with my left and it works way better. And if you ever feel like giving up call this number 1-800-273-8255. Tell me your fact in the comments and enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________

Y/ns POV:

This morning I was making my favorite breakfast because why not. As I was eating peacfully for the first time in forever my phone kept buzzing with text messages. I of course unlocked my phone and once I did it was being bombarded by the girls group chat from UA. That Mina made.

Pinky

Hey y'all did you guys get Kaminaris text too?

                                     High 0n gravity
                              Yeah I for sure did!

                                       John Cena
                             I did too! I don't know what for though

                                   Kermit de frog
                            Why would he do it so sudden ribbit?

                                   2cool 4school
                             Well to make this more logical it is really hot out today. Over 80 degrees. And it also appears to me that he supposedly invited our whole class along with Mr. Aizawa's permission.

Pinky

At least that makes it better to know

Y/n

Wait what text of Kaminari's? What's this whole conversation about did I miss something?

                                                Jiro bee gAy
                                You didn't get the text? Lucky

                                 High 0n gravity
                        Y/n it was the text about meeting up at the school pool to train and hangout

                                       John Cena
                            Mostly to train since Iida might be there

Y/n
I didn't get it yet at least

I typed the last word and soon got a text from Kaminari. I went to his contact number and read what he typed. 'Hey totally forgot your number! I got it from Todoroki with a lot of convincing. Anyway come by the school's pool everyone from our class will be there. See ya Y/n!' "Oh now I got it. I should notify the girls now." I said to myself as I went back to our group chat.

Y/n
Hey Kaminari just texted me to go. I guess he just needed my number haha

                                            Jiro bee gAy
                               Do you know who gave it to him? That guy's a perv stalker I swear