Guess what? Poprocks and Flirty Waiter

No one's POV:

"Stop it Bakahoe your squishing me!" A certain tape boy whisper yelled at the spiky blonde. "Well maybe if you didn't have such a big ass head you would be fine!" He yelled back shoving him into the pavement more.

"He gets it from his dad probably." Kaminari joined in uninvited in the two's small fued. "Shut up dude!" Sero smacked his cheek earning a small 'ow'.

"Focus guy's Y/n and Todoroki are about to leave!" Mina spoke with a quiet voice from another side.

"Seriously why are we even doing this. I could be at home asleep right now." Hagakure said wearing a tired body form on her. "Just hang in there, I'm sure it won't take that long." Ojiro gave the girl a comforting smile while his tail swayed behind him.

"Shhhh be quiet!" Mina said more angrily as her pitch black sclara eyed Y/n with Todoroki. "Maybe you should make your shhh more quiet raccoon eye's!" Bakugou argued with said girl.

"Okayyy dad that's enough now we need to leave bye!" All of the students ears perked up when they heard Y/n say those words. "Let's move out soldier's!" Mina said getting out from the bush and waving her hand as Y/n and Todoroki's car exited the sidewalk.

"Wait!" Kaminari blurted out while scrolling through his phone, maximum brightness all the way up in the dark. "What is it?!" Uraraka said with a jump looking at every corner around her.

"I just googled what chickens look like without feathers and I am severely uncomfortable." Kaminari zoomed in on his phone and showed everyone. The students made weird faces and some even looked away.

When he put his phone away all of the students looked at Tokoyami. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" He slowly backed away and dark shadow was getting ready.

"N-no reason." Midoriya said panicking for no apparent reason. "Come on!" Mina shouted and caught everyone's attention. "What's wrong Ashido?" Momo placed her hand on Mina's shoulder.

"Their too far away now! We can't run towards them now, we don't even know where their going!" The pink alien threw her arms up in the air before menacingly crossing her arms with a huff.

"Well it could possibly be for the best don't you think?" Shoji spoke up for the first time startling them. "Huh what do you mean Shoji kero?" Asui said and cocked her head to the side.

"You wouldn't want people interrupting your first date would you?" He asked everyone. "No not really." Uraraka shook her head.

"Then we shouldn't do this to Y/n and Todoroki. It wouldn't be fair at all." Shoji finished off. "That was a very noble choice of words Shoji. Thank you for speaking!" Iida bowed in front of him.

"Thanks, I guess." Shoji put his hands in his pockets and turned away. "Your right Shoji. We should all part ways now since we're not doing anything and most of us are tired right?" Momo spoke and earned a few nods with 'yes'.

"Your both right Shoji and Momo. But next time I'm booking a spy group appointment when it's Kirishima's and Bakugou's first date!" Mina teased the two boy's. "HUH?!" Kirishima and Bakugou said synchronized. One blushing and the other just plain on angry. "Bye!" Mina said before skipping away on home.

"Bye everyone!" Jiro left the group with her earbuds on. "I'll see you all hopefully tomorrow." Midoriya smiled and left with Asui, Uraraka, and Iida. "See ya guy's!" Kaminari shouted and pulled Sero along with him.

They all started to leave either by themselves or with another small group. An angry pomeranian and a red headed boy we're the last one's to leave. "I'm going home." Bakugou shoved him hands in his pockets.