Playing the Parents

Up there is a new character I will be introducing in this chapter. JUST for this one. Note that it is my OWN character and if you ever want to borrow him just pm me please! His name will be given in a while. He is 5 years old and in Class 7. His eye is white because that will represent your eye color when I write e/c Enjoy~
______________________________________

Mrs. Neal's eye's began to watter as she covered her mouth looking at her very old students. "Oh my sweet N/n and Sho." She said before hugging them close in together in a bear hug.

"I missed you two so much. And I'm glad to see you two still together living out your dreams." She sniffled as she wiped a few tears that were beginning to escape.

Up close you could tell that the preschool teacher grew older. White and grey hairs peeked through some of her spots on the top of her head. Mrs. Neal didn't have many wrinkles, just a few along her forehead and cheek area.

"Im really glad your still teaching here Mrs. Neal, I missed you." Your eye's began to grow glossy staring at the old lady. She patted you on the shoulder. "Now don't go crying for little old me Y/n." She said and turned to Shoto with a stern but playful looking face.

"And you Mister Todoroki. Still quiet and distanced I assume." Shoto looked at the floor before facing up again. "A little. I can assure you I have changed though." He slightly smiled at his old teacher.

Mrs. Neal smiled sweetly at him. "Well, I'm glad to see that you two are healthy and back. Let's go ahead and start today's lesson."

She turned back to the front of the classroom in between being able to see her students and Class 1A.

"I'm sorry about that munchkins I just had an encounter with these highschoolers. Fun thing they were my old students!" She exclaimed and the room from both sides let out aw's or had surprised faces.

"Wow Mrs. Neal you taught heroes here?!" A little girl with red hair had on a huge smile. "You're so cool Mrs. Neal!" Another shouted. "Now kids calm down. Do you want to talk about me all day or do you want to play games with the older kids?" She asked them nicely.

"Older kids!" The teacher clapped her hands. "Okay first we will put you all in groups together with the older kids.  Wait patiently while I talk with them." "Yes Teacher!" The students stayed quiet as ever holding in their breathe.

She quickly faced the highschoolers and their teacher. "Is everyone here today Mr. Aizawa?" The sleepy teacher nodded trying not to yawn. The female educator counted the students and saw an uneven number.

"Well it won't be even since you have 21 students. I have 17. We'll just make a group of three with you guys instead of 2. I'll have one student go with one group instead of 2 going to play. It might not sound correct but you'll see." She gave them a thumbs up and handed a paper to Midoriya.

"Sorry hun can you hold this and show your classmates. It's a list of all of my students that will be participating today." Midoriya nodded. "Sure!" "Perfect thanks hun."

She clapped three times and gained her student's attention. Before talking to the little ones she turned her head back. "I'll be fixing your groups as well just hold on a sec."

10 minutes prior

Mrs. Neal fixed both classes groups and started to put them together. "Alright! There's 9 tables in the room which is a good number. Class 1A I will be assigning you to a table that has 1 or 2 students on it. I will notify you about their name only, the rest is for you to figure out. I will be pointing to the table with that number hanging on top. Sounds good?" She asked everyone after giving the information out. "Yes!" They all saluted her.