Another day another suprise

A/n: QUICK note so i don't know if I ever mentioned or wrote about Shoto showing his quirk to y/n so I will do it in this chapter and if I did just please read!!
______________________________________

No ones POV:

As Y/n and her father were in the car, he decided to ask her about how her play date went with everyone.

"So my little hero how was it at your friends house?" He looked at his daughter from the mirror, still focused on the road ahead.

"It was great. I had so much fun playing with Shoto and Touya and Natsou and Fuyumi" the little girl was counting her fingers for everyone's names. "Woah slow down y/n that, sounds really fun!" He smiled. "It was! I hope I get to play with everyone again soon!" She smiled almost jumping from her seat, the seatbelt protecting her from flying off.

"I'm so glad you had so much fun y/n, now why don't you take a nap, you do have school tomorrow" her father exclaimed. "Alright I am getting sleepy."

Soon soft snores could be heard from the backseat of the vehicle. Kai had smiled.

When the two arrived at home y/n was still fast asleep. Being the good father he is, he didn't want to wake his little girl, so he carried her inside.

He opened her car door and put his coat around her since it was pretty chilly. He opened the door with his keys and took off his and y/n shoes. Then he had took her to her cozy room and put more comfortable clothes on for her to sleep. He put her to bed, tucked her in, and kissed her four head.

"Im glad your liking your life y/n, but I'm sorry thats going to change soon. I still love you and I hope you understand as you grow." Kai left the room.
______________________________________
Next Day at School

"Bye dad I love you, see you later!" A small wave of y/n's hand was seen as she entered the classroom. "Bye sweetie, I'll be here to pick you up." And he was gone.

Y/N'S POV:

As I walked into class Mrs. Neal told me to put all of my stuff in my cubby.
When I finished I didn't see Shoto yet so I decided to sit in my seat and wait for him. I glanced out the window and it was still snowing a bit. Good thing dad brought my coat for me. I looked over to my cubby and laughed a little since my backpack looked chubby.

"Why are you laughing?" I heard a soft voice speak up. "H-huh what?!" I looked over behind me and saw Shoto pulling out his chair and beginning to sit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you" he glazed over at me in my seat.
"Oh it's alright Shoto. I was just um in a little daydream" I responded looking away from him with pink cheeks.

"What's a daydream?" Wow I didn't know he would answer like that. Y/n thought. "W-well it's when y-you know you just like, think about things that are happening or you wish could happen?" Shoto just shrugged at my response. I was about to say something again but the teacher interrupted me.

"Alright class time to start the day with rug time!" All of the kids immediately started to get up and run to their seats beside their friends and partners. Shoto and I walked there but we still weren't the last ones.

"Today we are going to read a story called Hansel and Gretel. It is a very old story and has what we call a moral lesson" Mrs. Neal raised her pointer finger up. One of my classmates raised her hand. "Yes Sakura" she asked.

Everyone turned their heads to hear Sakura. "What is a moral lesson?" "Well it's something that's in some stories and it teaches people who read it a lesson like 'Don't eat to much candy or you will get cavity's'. A bunch of Oh's we're heard throughout the walls of the class. "Now lets start Once upon a time..."

____________________

"The moral lesson of this story was not to trust any strangers or people you don't know. It also taught little kids that you all need to obey and listen to your parents." I looked around the rug and saw some kids with small smiles, others with weird faces, and then Shoto who rolled his eyes. I giggled and he looked over.

"Alright everyone it's time for playtime outside, get your coats from your backpacks and line up at the back door." "Okay Mrs. Neal!" I grabbed Shoto's hand and ran to our cubby's.

"Gah y/n why are you pulling me?" I turned my head over my shoulder and saw him with pink cheeks. "Because your lazy to get up, come on!" We both got our coats and put them on then lined up with the rest of the kids. "Out you all go be careful not to slip!" She yelled and a hurricane of kids came outside in the snow.

There was kids running and throwing snowballs at each other. Most of the boy's were screaming like a villain, and girls were making snowman. To put it in easier words, Shoto and I were the only ones following the rules. After minutes of seeing kids play I decided to do something.

"Hey Sho, you never showed me your quirk, can you show me now?" I asked giving him a puppy face. His cheeks turned a red color now and he was a stuttering mess. "W-well I-I really d-don't w-want to but I c-can for y-you" he looked down.

"Yay awesome" I stood up from the bench and waited for him.

Shotos POV:

I took a deep breath, my palm and left side of my eye had small flames emitting from it. I turned to look at y/n and she looked so excited. I then remembered that she didn't have a quirk.

That's why she so happy. I thought.

"Wow Sho, that is so cool and awesome, your quirks amazing!" I had enough of using the quirk because it was making my palms hot. I realized it and it stinged a little.

"Ouch" I said a bit too loud because y/n heard me. "Aw Sho what's wrong?"
"It's just I don't have much control so it still hurts sometimes" I told her and she looked like she had an idea.

"Look come over here with me!" She grabbed my wrist and started running towards a pile of snow. "Wait y/n don't go to fast, remember what the teacher said- "huh." It all went to fast and she slipped on ice causing me to fall down also, since she was still holding me.

We fell and I was on top of her with my hands on the slippery snow, that felt good with my left hand. "Oh I'm sorry Sho, I didn't mean to" y/n said looking sad. "It's fine it wasn't your fault it was the, snow?" I tried to make her feel better. Apparently it worked.
She giggled.

"Okay Shoto thanks" y/n smiled.

I love her smile.
______________________________________
Sorry for any mistakes.