Tension like a blanket

A/n: Im running out of ideas thats why I added some problems in the last chapter but more to come!
_________________________________

No ones POV:

That night it was chilly in Japan. With the green leaves of the trees swaying along with the wind in the area. The night sky was filled with a dark blue and small specks of white shined in the night sky as stars. The moon was as full as a banana cream pie and glimmered like a shiny ring. As people were coming from work or just taking a stroll down the street it was still a very calm night. For most people to say the least.

Y/n was in her pajamas that night, safe and sound in her bedroom, wondering about random things that kept her up. Until one event from earlier that day made it's way back inside her head.

Y/ns POV:

Why? Why? WHY of all times now?! Dear lord I'm just trying to sleep tonight to wake up early tomorrow, that's all I ask! Every night I always keep myself up with the dumbest things. Does my brain just decide "tonight we'll wonder about why the sky's blue?" "Or if there are 365 birthdays or 7 million?" " Which one of the twins was really planned?"

"Ugh shut up stupid brain!" I screamed in my pillow hoping it would go away. But it's human logic that's not going to happen. Then something else came into my mind. The tone and conversation, if you could even say that Shoto and I had after school.

Why was his voice so hurtful?

Was he even glad I was back?

I mean he did seem a least a little happy earlier in school during lunch and stuff. Heck he even bought me lunch and we shared! I knew Sho since we were little kids and he was definitely not bipolar. Although puberty did hit him like a bus. He was always reall cute but not hot.

His bi colored eyes and hair matched him perfectly in every way. The way his eyes looked at me when we first saw each other. The way his hair slightly bounced when he walked with me along the halls. The way his jawline could be so soft like a blanket but then strong like diamond. I then noticed how hot it was getting in my room and felt my face really red.

"I was thinking about him" I felt my cheeks again and they cooled down. "But maybe now he hates me. I have to find a way to be friends again. Best friends. Not right now its practically 3 a.m. Tomorrow it is." Then I closed my eyes, laid down on my fluffy pillow, and shut my eyes.

"Do midgets have night vision?" "Ugghhh!"

Earlier in the Todoroki household

Todoroki's POV:

I had arrived home from school. By myself once again. As I opened the door with my spair key I was greeted by my sister Fuyumi. "Welcome home Shoto, how was your day at school!" Ever since mom had left to the hospital Fuyumi always played the role of the mother.

"It was the same as yesterday." I closed the door behind me. "Oh really, because you seem rather um different that yesterday?" Should I really tell her about y/n? She is my sister and the only sibling that really ever cared since that day.

"Well I did see y/n again" I whispered hoping she wouldnt hear. Sadly she did. "Oh thats great, the girl from your old preschool!? Is she cute? Do you like her now? How is she doing?" Fuyumi bombarded me with questions about y/n and my day.

" I don't plan on answering all of those now, all I know is that she might be mad." I put my bag down and seated it on the couch. "Awww why's that Shoto?" "Uh nevermind." I really was getting tired of this. "Hmmm okay maybe I'll find out later huh." "Sure. Im going to my room now." I head for the stairs. "Okay just come down for dinner later. Im making pork cutlet bowls!" I just nooded.

Night in the Todoroki Household

I was still in bed thinking about earlier. I knew I shouldn't have reacted towards y/n like that. Even though it brought back some memories from the past. But it wasn't he fault. Neither was it mine. Or Fuyumis. Or Natsous. It was his.

He should have never done all of those things to us. Then we would still be a normal family like we were supposed to. Mother would never be in the hospital and I would have never had this hideous scar that covered all over my left eye. Most of all, he wouldn't be gone. I would still be at least a little happier in life. That is until y/n showed up today.

I messed it all up. Once again in my life I did something wrong. When will I be able to do something, at least one thing, right. I wanted to drown myself in my sleep. That won't fix my problems. It might even make things worse for everyone around me. For right now the next thing I can do is fall into my slumber. I closed my eyes.

Next day in school

Y/n's POV

It was a bright and sunny day at school. The sun shining like a bright street light and its rays falling on the grey streets concrete like lasers. Inside of UA was madness. Well 1A that is.

Inside there was a red rock talking to an angry ticking time bomb about his workout yesterday. An alien talking to a frog about media gossip. A piece of broccoli writing more notes in a journal. A grape head trying to flatter a rich girl. Invisible sally talking to a lion tail and kylie jenner cake. An octopus trying to calm down a certain sonic control freak. Jiggly puff and earphone jack listening to her music. Emo bird being emo while flex tape was feeling his aura. Icy hot balm sitting in peace. Y/n also sitting in peace. And of course a dumb pikachu who wouldn't shut up. All until their cat loving teacher had walked in.

"All of you be quiet or I will be expelling you all." Uh oh. Kaminari don't mess this up! Luckily it was quiet.

"Yesterday as I was watching you all fight I noticed that one group used mostly combat training. That was Todoroki and L/n." He looked at both of us. "Well yeah she doesnt have a quirk right!" "Ashido shut your mouth." "Yes that's right sir" we spoke at the same time and I froze at how in sync we were together. "Great you will both teach us how your combat was and demonstrate once again then all of the class will try." We both froze again.

"Woah can you all feel that tension" a certain pink alien whispered again. "Yeah but not that rope pulling kind of tension right?" Can Kaminari be that dumb? I asked myself. "Course not short circuit it's not even that intense" Jirou spoke. "Yeah like a blanket."

Mr. Aizawa went to sleep soon after so he couldn't hear. Which was great might I add because soon the whole class was looking between Todoroki and I.
___________________________________