Operation Daddy

No ones POV:

As the teacher of Class 1A was left asleep at his desk wrapped in his yellow banana looking sleeping bag the mice had started to play. Or should I say talk.

The students were all close by the desks of the pokeball haired boy and the e/c eyed girl. Might I just add that every single one of them was bombarding them with questions based on their relationship or on their performance from yesterday. The pink skinned girl was asking the most of all, relationship wise. Others like sonic the hedgehog wanted to learn new skills and tatics with the lesson today. Last but not least people like the bird head boy just wanted to go home.

"Awww what happened it was literally just one day ago you guys were dating!" Ashido said slightly jumping up and down with her hands on her puffed out cheeks. "Um I don't think they where dating right?" The electric boy said while making a nervous face responding to the girl. "Shut up Pikachu of course they were right?!"

"Ashido I suggest you leave them alone so we can get on with todays lesson!" Iida spoke up moving his hand in that weird motion he does creating wind. "Uh huh and how are we fuckin gonna do that shitty four eyes" Bakugou answered rather loudly from his desk. Again he wasn't with the class, what's new?

"U-um K-kacchan y-you c-c-could have j-just said that M-mr. Aizawa was asleep" all that sentence the green eyed boy was stuttering at his childhood friend. The blonde spiky haired boy murmured a 'shut the hell up Deku' towards him followed by a 'tch' sound escaping his lips.

"You know we should just leave them be, after all they don't even seem to be paying attention to us at all." The earphoned girl stated looking between both Y/n and Todoroki. "Yeah besides they need privacy" Kirishima added on to Jirou.

"Pfft privacy shmivacy" Ashido waved her wrist "uh I don't think that's a word" a certain grape boy added to her sentence. "Oh what do you know grape boy your just as dumb as I am." "Mina aren't you supposed to be roasting Mineta" Kaminari pointed towards him. "Yeah at least I admitted that I'm an idiot unlike some others" she sent a small glare towards the boy. "Hey I'm innocent!" He shot his arms up.

Simply to put it, the class was in pure chaos. Remember when I mentiond that the teacher of class 1A was sound asleep at his desk. Well now he wasn't.
"Everyone get away from those two and you all might learn a thing or two from them." He spoke tiredly. Extremely tired. "Yes sir" everyone sighed and went back to their seats.

"Now that everythings back in place we might as well start todays lesson. Starting with going outside in our uniforms, you may all change now." All of the students in the class got up and went to start changing. Let's just say it might be awkward again.
_________________

The students including Mr. Aizawa were all outside by the field where they all had practiced yesterday one on one. This time it was only going to be Y/n and Todoroki sharing tactics and then battling again in front on the WHOLE CLASS no biggie.

"Alright L/n and Todoroki go ahead and step in front of the field and start when I say go." The two teens nodded and headed for the middle. Meanwhile the class was all waiting for at least something good to happen. Of course not right now since you know, teacher hello! But still waiting, patiently? Maybe not.

"Get into positions" Y/n and Todoroki listened to the instructions and planted their feet onto the ground.

Y/ns POV:

Oh come on Mr. Aizawa just say "Go!" Huh wait I wasn't! But Shoto didn't waste any time and immediately went forward towards me with ice. Just ice. No fire. I moved away as fast as I could but he still managed to land his ice on my arm. It felt like touching dry ice or having frostbite. It might not hurt him since he's used to it.

I recovered soon from that attack and started to throw some punches at him. However he managed to escape 16. I tried to hit him 20 times. That means I got 4 punches out of it yeah! But I'm already running out of stamina. Stupid thoughts that keep me up at night!

Todoroki kept using ice either to trap me so I would be in front of him as the perfect target or step on the ground to suprise attack me with his quirk. Fudge this is getting harder! Just give up!

No matter what I thought about Shoto nothing would change. He seemed to have this off normal look in his eyes. Not for revenge but they were just so cold and determined. It really did hurt to see him like this but then again, I didn't know what I did so I can't help him. He needs to learn how to come out of his shell himself. We're both different than we were as kids and I just came back.

I had no idea what happened when I was gone. His scar does look like it explains a back story even more now, but I wouldn't know how to put it. I'll see if I can ask Midoriya later. Though Shoto never has been that friend or person to open up towards others. I wish he was.

When we were kids his face did appear as if a scar was forming. Over time I just assumed it ran in his family genes. It got really worse and covered his whole left eye. Poor Shoto.

Shoto trapped me in his ice rather quickly and I didn't even seem to notice. Woah I really am messed up today. I was shocked to see that I lost. Then I turned to Shoto. "Well I guess now we're even huh?" I tried to lighten up the mood with a small smile. He just nodded with a small hum.

"So uh can you defrost me now hehe" he looked over to me again. This time his eyes lit up just a bit. "Oh yeah sorry" he said that last word in a very low voice but I still heard it. And decided to ignore it. Shoto released me from the ice prison with his steamy fire and it was cold. The wind didn't help either.

"Now that you are both done and even I presume you can explain your techinques used with your combat and quirks." Only Shoto had a quirk so it would be easier to explain for him. I can still do this though! Never underestimate the power of Y/n L/n!

"Well I was mainly focused on the target which was Shoto and as he moved I had to use my mind to predict where he would move to next. With hand to hand combat and no quirk you have to be tricky in order to mock your opponent and win the battle. I wasn't really paying attention today so I um lost" I rubbed the back on my neck.

"That's fine, now Todoroki." Shoto only talked about his ice and how he used it in different ways to trap me. BORING! "Great now back to class lunch is starting in no time."

After School

No ones POV:

Shoto and Y/n were gone for the day since school was now over. As well as the other students that had attended UA High. All except the boys and girls of class 1A. Excluding Mineta because who wanted him there.

"Alright guys now since everyones gone we could talk about our plan. That IM the leader on" the pink girl stated firmly. "Yeah yeah so why did you call ALL of us" Kirishima questioned. "Yeah fuck this shit I'm out" Bakugou said angrily and was about to walk away until Kirishima once again dragged him in the circle. "C'mon Bakubro this is important!" "Who gives a million fucks this is hell!" "Calm down dude it's only for a while" Kaminari added. He ended up staying.

"Okay so the plan is obviously to get those to lovebirds together already!" "Mhm and how exactly to we do that" Uraraka responded. "Its easy as pie we will all team up each day and make different scenarios for them to fall in love!" "Eh I think that's a little to cliche" Momo said with a nervous smile. "Yeah but come on it's full proof! We can even add some pranks!" This made everyone join in. Yes even Bakugou.

"We're in!" Everyone said in unison. "Alright starting tomorrow!" Mina exclaimed. "Operation Daddy is a go!" All of the class turned to see a small grape boy. "Ewww get away!" Some of the boys started to chase him away.

"Let's name it (ship name with shoto) kero!" "Yeah!" That's how it all started.
______________________________________

Dont forget to comment share and vote it would make me so happy readers!!!