I can count on you

A/n: You can listen to the song while reading though it might no match up. It's a really good song I love it even though it reminds me of my old school friend.

This is a lyric chapter.
______________________________________

"Y/n, today after school your friend Shoto is coming to our house for a little while." The little girls eyes lit up. "Really dad!?" They were both on their way to work and school. What the child didn't know was that it was for the last time. "Yes how does that sound hm?" He asked y/n. "Yeah thanks dad!" y/n smiled brightly.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea.

Y/n and Shoto both arrived at the school at the same time and walked together. Once both of their parents were gone they walked hand in hand.

I'll sail the world to find you

"Look L/n and Todoroki are both holding each others hands" "Yeah I know" "I think they look cute" "Wow Todoroki is smiling". A bunch of whispers were heard throughout the classroom. Then the two realized they were still holding each others hands, and let go.

"Good morning class, today we are going to do partner finger painting." Everyone in the class smiled and cheered because they got to get messy today. "Okay I'm going to put two different colors on each of your desks, two paint brushes in case, and two pieces of paper.

Shoto and Y/n both got the colors yellow and red. Yellow meant friendship. And the red meant love.

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,

Y/n started to paint yellow on her (most dominant hand) and Shoto painted on his right with red. Mrs. Neal was in front of the class and she started to demonstrate how to do it. The class was able to make any shape they wanted! As long as it was the two of them.

Y/n and Shoto decided on a heart. They both put their hands on the paper at the same time and got very dirty and messy. "Oh sorry y/n, you can go first." "Thank you Sho!" She made the first part of the heart and Shoto copied her on the other side.

In the end it really looked like one. It was perfect! The red and yellow colors were both mixed and created a light orange. It looked like a beautiful sunset.

I'll be the light to guide you.

"Wow very spectacular job you two!" The teacher smiled at both of the kids. "Thank you!" They both smiled. Y/n showing her teeth and Shoto with his mouth closed. "Now go on and both of you wash your hands with soap and water." Y/n and Shoto smiled.

Find out what we're made of when we are called to help our friends in need

The two went to the classes sink and washed their hands at the same time. Shoto splashed a little water in y/n. "Hey that was mean!" She pouted. "Oh come on it was on accident" he replied. "Oh yeah then you wont mind this" she splashed more on him. This meant water war.

You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there.

When they were both wet and finished, Shoto ended up winning. They walked back to their desk but it was crowded by kids looking at their masterpiece. A bunch of Oohs and Aws were heard. "Alright kids clean up time!" Everyone scurried back to their seats and started cleaning. Including the two.

I'll be there.

The whole class finished rather early and then it was lunch time. Mrs. Neal was extra nice today because she let everyone eat their lunch in the class.
Y/n brought (favorite food) and Shoto brought Soba. Cold Soba.

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two you'll be there.

"Wow Sho that soba looks so yummy." "You like Soba too?" "Yeah but my dad doesn't really make it" she scratched her neck with her hand. "You can try some" he took some in his chopsticks. "Really Sho?" She looked him in the eyes. Those amazing colored eyes. "Mhm."

Y/n was about to grab the chopsticks but Shoto fed her some of the cold soba instead. This was very surprising. But y/n swallowed it anyways. "Mm that is very good Shoto!" "Thank you y/n!" He smiled showing his teeth that are still there.

"You wanna try some of mine?" She asked showing her spoon of (favorite food)." "Yes that's fine." Y/n then fed Shoto some of her food that she brought. This lunch day was great.

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Woah, woah
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

End of school day.

When Y/n and Shoto were exiting their classroom they were walking towards her dad's car. "Hey Sho you know your coming to my house today right?" "Yeah I know, it's going to be fun!" The children both laughed until they both arrived with her dad.

"Hello kiddos how was your day?" He asked. "Good. We did painting with our hands and then we ate lunch then" "Woah okay there slow down, that sounds fun." "So this is your friend Shoto?" "Yes dad" she smiled. The two males then started talking to one another about random things. Shoto liked y/n's dad.

If your tossin' and your turnin' and you just can't fall asleep.

I'll sing a song beside you.

"Okay kids we're here, Shoto welcome to our house." It was smaller than his but it seemed more friendly and cozy than his bigger house.

Once they stepped inside, they all took off their shoes and y/n showed him around.

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me.

Everyday I will remind you.

Oh, find out what we're made of.

When we are called to help our friends in need.

Kai called the two back down when y/n was finished, and they both sat down and did their homework. Which wasn't much.

You can count on me like one two three I'll be there.

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two and you'll be there.

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah

Oh, oh
Yeah yeah

"Y/n kiddo come her for a sec" kai said to her. "Okay I'll be back Shoto!"

Kai told her how they will be moving and not seeing anyone else again for a long time. "I'm sorry y/n, Shoto's brother is on his way now." She was crying rivers and ran out of the room to hug Shoto.

"Sho I'm leaving and not seeing you again!" Soon the two both cried rivers. Shoto was letting out emotions.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go never say goodbye.

You know you can count on me

Like one two three ill be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two

And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah

Oh,oh

That's the last time the two best friends would be seeing each other. Together. Not anymore.

You can count on me cause I can count on you.
______________________________________