Vines vs Y/n

As the Calvary Battle continued on it finally came to a halt. The pro hero Midnight blew a whistle and students stopped. But when they stopped and how they did it was a different story filled with chaos.

Midoriya was crying his eyeballs out as dark shadow was holding several headbands. Asui and Uraraka were calming the young boy down. Todoroki and his team had on glad, but stotic faces on. That is if you exclude the joy jumping electric boy on their team.

Now for the Bakugou team. Where to begin is the real question. Bakugou stopped launching in mid air as he heard that the whistle was blown. Which ended up with him and some of his teammates falling face flat on the surface. Kirishima and Y/n slightly saved them with how strong they both were holding the ground.

They all felt the rage and anger boiling inside of the angry blonde boy waiting to erupt like a volcano. So all of them slowly backed away and stood behind him in the line. Y/n the most since she wasn't ready to die.

The final moment everyone on his team was waiting for finally had happened. The volcano erupted from it's hard outer shell. "GAHH GODDAMIT!!" "Uh oh." "Hey bakubro it was just a start and we got second place man!" "Yeah we still got in one of the top spots" Y/n said.

Y/ns POV:

Woah second place not bad! I peered over to stare at an angry Bakugou. Sigh this boy really needs anger management classes asap. He continued to rage on until Midnight spoke again. "Excellent children, the first place victory goes to Team Todoroki!" They all stood up and Shoto didn't even seem happy. Kaminari was going haywire again.

"Second place goes to Team Bakugou!" All's eyes turned to look at us and we all smiled. Most of us. "Third place goes to Team Shinsou!" Everyone on that team looked really suprised. I'm glad that they showed some effort. Even if we're all trying to succeed.

"ALRIGHTY TIME FOR THE ONE ON ONE VERSUS!! WHO YOU'RE UP AGAINST IS ON THE BOARD!!" We all heard Present Mic scream and practicality burst our ear drums out. Even so every single person turned to a huge electronic board holding our names.

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinsou

Hanta Sero vs Shoto Todoroki

Momo Yayorozu vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Ochako Uraraka vs Katuski Bakugou

Ejiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Y/n L/n vs. Ibara Shiozaki

...

What who's that kid? "I look foward to challenging you, Y/n in the battles with peace and nature in the kindest way profoundly. Hold on a sec the nice or intense way?! That must be her though.

"Oh um yeah me to good luck out there." I smiled wryly and held my hand out for her to grab and shake. She starred at me in a weird manner and looked at me disgustingly. I swiftly took me hand away and sent a very small glare as she trotted away. Fine then be that way, im going to win!

smol time skip

"THERE SEEMS TO BE A TIE BETWEEN THE TWO BOYS. THEY ARE BOTH INJURED BADLY SO WE WILL SETTLE THIS LATER!"

"That's so cool I never realized how similar Kirishimas and Tetsus quirks were ribbit!" I was sitting next to Asui since Uraraka got hurt. We both visited her in the infirmary with Recovery Girl until she said she'll be okay. I sure hope so.

The match that she had with Bakugou was extremely intense. I remember a feel bad for her now because od how much she was encouraged to become a hero. It was all for her family and yeah sure money but she tried so hard. In the end it all led up to this. To her losing. But Uraraka is going to be just fine, she's strong.

"Hello Y/n are you there kero." I was out of my spacing daze to see Asui's hand waving in front of my face. "O-oh uh yeah I was just in my own world right now hehe" I responded embarrassed.

"Well it seems that your up now Y/n ribbit." I saw that the match has been finished and the two boys were just taken away probably to Recovery Girl. This is the one day when she works too much. "Then I guess I should head out now." I got up from my seat and heard cheers from the girls, Midoriya, and a quick one from Iida.

"Wish me luck!" "You got this Y/n!" "Yeah beat em up Y/n!" "N-not like that but um g-good luck. I took a small glance at Shoto before making my journey down to the arena. As always he had a blank white face on and was staring down at the rest of our class. I really wish I can help him later on.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OUR NEXT RUNNER UP IS IBARA SHIOZAKI HER QUIRK: VINES! THE VINES ON HER HAIR LISTEN TO HER EVERY CONTROL AND ARE USED AS PROTECTION AND FIGHTING METHODS. HER OPPONENT Y/N L/N HER QUIRK:" There was a pause on the loud speaker. All was heard was mumbling until Presnt Mic cleard his throat. "Ahem Y/NS QUIRK IS UNKNOWN. ON WITH THE MATCH!"

"READY" I can do this "SET" here it goes "START!" I quickly launched my body at this green girl and she stood there looking into the light as the vines in her hair slowly started to rise. "Such a cruel world we live in." What the hell. It was enough to catch me off guard and her vines slipped beneath my feet causing me to drop down. "Argh" I got back up slowly since my back hit the ground first.

Once I got up I tricked her. "What is that over there!" I pointed at a random area in the sky and she looked up. Ha classic. I ran to her from the back and sent a punch towards her right hip. She almost fell but her vines caught her just as she had hit the floor. Dammit.

"Well that was very rude of you Y/n" she made puppy dog eyes at me like if I would care. Her vines slapped me in the head then across my face. Geez these hurt man! I quickly recovered since I could take more that just a bitchy slap and sent a few famous kicks her way.

Just think of it as training with Shoto and all of that stuff that happened in the past. Let all your emotions out on this very one fight!

I sent many more moves her way and she moved for a few but a managed to get lots of knocks on her. I think I might win this! Just as I was starting to get excited and celebrate her thick vines grabbed both my wrists and legs from afar. Shit I can't move!!

She could see me struggling in her vines' grip and she smiled. "Looks like this match is over Y/n check point." Don't think so Ibara! I still tried to move but it wasn't working.

My hands both became hot and the sight in front of me, which were her vines, were becoming wiggly and white ish. Then there was a zap sound emitting from my fingertips and her vines caught smoke.

"Ow what was that?!" All of her vines left my body and she let down her guard. Perfect! I ran like lightning towards her, grabbed her shoulders, and pushed her out of the marked area. Oh my All Might I did it!!

"AHHH YEAH Y/N L/N IS THE VICTOR OF THIS ROUND!!" I looked around and saw my class cheering. "Yeahhh Y/n" "Wooo Y/n way to go!''

I did it.
___________________________________