The Little Beginning

Y/N POV: 

Hey there! My names y/n! Oh wait were not at that part in this chapter yet, lets start from the beginning.

It was a nice day in November with the cold ish breeze blowing in the beautiful blue sky. Trees starting to lose their gradient green colour on the leaves and then turning into all kinds of reds, browns, yellows, and oranges. Fall was a wonderful sight, but winter was very near.

"Ready for your first day my little hero?" Oh that's my dad. His name is Kai L/n but his hero name is Electric Boom. His quirk is something with electricity and volcanic explosives but I don't know I'm just a 4 year old little girl.(i dont know what age they really start im just going by my experience when i moved away from home.)

"Mhm I definitely am dad, just a little nervous to make friends" the little hero said twiddling with her small thumbs.

"Why are you nervous to make friends? You are such a wonderful little being sweetheart" Kai put his glasses up a bit. "Thanks daddy. I think I will be ok now" she smiled brightly again with her ity bity teeth.

"Well good because we are here!" She looked up at the school and it was pretty big for a pre school.

The sign read: Japan school for pre schoolers and kinders. The mascot was a red panda and it was so cute!

The two got out of the convertible and walked towards y/ns classroom which was number 7 first floor.

The hallways were all really nice and really made the Japanese culture and traditions bloom throughout as you walked. Either red or white or lots of other colourful things.

My daddy knocked on the brown and peach ish door that had a really well painted on 7. *knock* *knock* The door opened to reveal a very nice and beautiful looking African American lady. "Well hello there, you must be y/n and her father Kai is it?" We both nodded our noggins. "I'm going to be y/ns teacher Mrs. Neal." Like I said she was very pretty with deep blue eyes, dark chocolate brown hair that was in a ponytail, and a nice teacher like outfit.

Her apperance

Her apperance

She held out her very well manicured hand to first my dad then me which I hesitantly took. "You wanna say bye to your daddy now?" She asked waving a small hand to him. I just copied and waved as my dad said "tell me about it later my little hero" and kissed my mini forehead. And with that I walked into class with Mrs. Neal.

She clapped very loudly to the kids that were still chitter chatting. *Clap* *clap* "Alright class we have a new student, would you like to introduce yourself." She turned to me. I walked in front of the class and saw that they were on the blue rug.

I really didn't want to do this but if it's what a hero has to do I have to! I sucked in a deep breathe and exhaled.

"Hi new classmates my name is y/n l/n and um my daddy's the number 5 hero and I really wanna be a hero when im older." I bowed to the class and turned to Mrs. Neal to give me more directions. "Very excellent y/n, now you could sit in the empty seat in the middle there" and she pointed. I just nodded again.

I ended up sitting next to a boy with nice facial features and awesome bi coloured hair! Maybe we can be friends? Ah I'll ask him later!

"Let's continue our lesson on 123 abc right class!" She smiled with her full set of adult teeth. "Yes Mrs. Neal" everyone including me said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for such little words just a filler💥