Jealousy is thy name

Enjoy my ugly drawing of Endeavor since he is associated in it and this chapter~
___________________________________

Before the Sports Festival line up the students of 1A from the group chat had found a place to meet up for possibly another plan...

"Okay guys now that we're all here- wait a minute(who are you) where's Tokoyami?" Mina announced as everyones eyes were all on her. "I'm Im right here." The students heard a voice grumble and turned their heads to be met with him leaning on a wall in a dark ish area. "Wait what are you all looking at AHHH!" Denki screamed loudly and Tokoyami was behind him. He was just suprised.

"Broooo you scream like a little girl!" Sero shouted and started bawling along with some others students. "Shut up I could've had a heart attack just now!" "Isn't the correct term cardiac arrest?" Momo asked the two. "Again I was on the verge of DEATH and your worrying about VOCABULARY?!!" "Yeah your grades need some new ones instead of bro you asshat" Bakugou said. "Um how about you change yours too Bakubro." Kirishima patted him on the shoulder. "Huh what did you say shitty hair?!!!"

"Nevermind!" He quickly backed away. "Okay back to what I called you all here for!" 1A all turned to Mina and listened to her. "Ahem anyways since today is the sports festival and we all have to be focused and ready, we can't really do things for Y/n and Todoroki's plan."

"You mean Operation DaDdY~" Kaminari made finger guns and winked towards god knows where. Sero and Jirou covered their mouths preventing thier laughs from escaping their lips. "Shut the hell up dunce face." You know who said. "Thank you Bakahoe!" An irk mark appeared on his forehead. "Why you little bit-" he was about to charge at her until once again, shocker, Kirishima saved the day.

"Thanks Kiri! So today guys don't worry about the plan if you can come up with something that will very much be obliged!" She spoke cheerfully. "Since when do you use the word 'obliged' Ashido?" Ojiro joined in. "I read it in a fanfiction last night while watching free."

"Wait you watch that anime too!" Hagakure was getting more hyper than ever. "Duh I wish this was a swim anime I would have a nosebleed by now!" "Squee me too!" The two girls continued to fan girl with everyone wondering who 'Rin' and 'Haruka' were.

"Alright I guess this meetings done then" Tokoyami stood up taller and decided to leave. "I guess let's go guys gotta prepare!" "Only you gotta prepare short circuit dunce face!" "Let's go fellow classmates!" Groans were heard as they ran back to class when the bell rang.

Present Time

Ashido's POV:

Good we convinced Y/n to go with our plan. She just doesn't know it yet. Oh wait I forgot to tell my team since I didn't know we were going to be doing this!

"Hey uh Y/n can you wait for us right here I just need to tell the squad over here that you wanted to join." I asked her the nicest way possible.

"Yeah sure Mina but I never asked to be part of the squad you just came to me." Woah she sure is sassy. "Wow roasted. Okay little miss comebacks I'll be right back!" I started running away from her. "Alright Mina!" Y/n shouted back and waited quiet patiently.

I finally caught up to where the boys were discussing plans. "Hey dudes Y/n said she'll join!" I said while jumping up and down getting their attention. "Aww great Ashido we'll be stronger with her manly combat skills!" Kirishima responded. "Yeah!" Sero joined in also. Bakugo was just being an asshole again.

"Don't you hobos get it!" "Huh get what that this team still sucks and I'm the only good one yeah." I glared at Bakugou. Clearly he didn't seem to care. Stupid animated version of Gordan Ramsey.

"It's another section for the Y/n and Todoroki plan." They all gave me very confused looks.

"How is that helpful though?" "Don't you all get it!?" "Um if we did we wouldn't have asked idiot!" "Ugh we can make Todoroki jealous because she didn't pick his team! And because Bakugous hot is another bonus." "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" "Hey im just stating facts someone had to say it" I raised my hands up in defence.

"Listen up students picking teams time is done it's time for the Calvary Battle! "C'mon guys we need to stand with Y/n!"

"Wait we didn't even tell her what we were going to do!" "Who cares she'll know shes smarter than all of us combined!" "Yeah excluding Bakugou!" Sero chimed in while continuing to run where Y/n was still left standing.

"Alright Y/n your in girl!" "Oh wow thanks Mina!" "No problem thanks to our leader Bakugou!" She smiled back at me.

Y/ns POV:

I smiled back Mina. For some odd reason I'm glad I'm on this team, it seems nice. "Good everyone get into your positions, give the leader their bands, and I will give the go!" We all heard Midnight speak through the microphone.

After they all explained the plan to me and where I was going to be next to Kirishima in case his quirk gave out. "Cool that's fine with me." "Great then we're all ready!" "Let's do this!" "Yeah!"

"Alright students on your marks, get set," she waved her thingy in the air "START!" Every team including us started to chase after people. Most we're going for Midoriya obviously, but we didn't. Why?

"Hey Bakugou why aren't we heading towards Midoriya?" Sero asked as we kept running. "Because we don't need Dekus yet. We need to get as much points as possible now so we don't lose!" Wow he's actually really smart and tactical.

We continued to work as a team and get as much points. Even my skills were doing great! Im so proud of myself for once!

"Look there's some more kids over-" all of our heads turned and then there was so much wind. Bakugous head turned and that Monoma guy from 1B stole all of our points.

"Thanks 1A you all really are suckers ha!" His team ran away. "We need to get them back!" "Yeah but what's his quirk?" "We need to get closer c'mon Bakugou lets go" I told him. He just nodded and we went to get our points back.

Todorokis POV:

I was trying not to get mad over the reason that Y/n chose Bakugous team instead of mines. Then again I didnt ask her to join either. I'm so stupid sometimes.

I forgot about her for a minute but then I heard cheering. I peered over to my right side and saw that her team got more points from this blonde kazoo kid.

I saw how happy she was there and never seen her like that with me since we were smaller children. I couldn't help to feel jealousy and anger boiling up inside.

"Let's head towards Midoriyas headband." I quickly wiped that thought away. "Yes Todoroki!"

Attempt number 2: Success