So friends...

Y/ns POV:

We were still in class sitting with our rumps on the colourful rug saying our ABC's and all that nonsense. I don't even have a clue when we're going to actually use this in life.

"W X Y AND Z" Mrs. Neal stopped playing her guitar. "That was wonderful my little students!" Mrs. Neal smiled with her big bright and not to mention straight teeth. She was already my first favourite teacher.

"Now since everyone did so well we will do a partner activity at our desks, and later we'll play outside, how does that sound kiddos?" She asked. The entire class nodded. But I was still nervous since I'm obviously new.

Mrs. Neal snapped 3 times and everyone either speed walked or just regularly ran to their two seated areas. I walked up to Mrs. Neal.

My palms were sweaty and I didn't really feel like talking, weirdo right?

"Umm Mrs. Neal I don't have a clue where I sit or go..." She crouched down to my hight and looked at me. "No worries y/n just grab my hand and follow me alright?" I nodded at her sentence.

I had noticed that she took me to that same bi coloured hair boy that was on the rug just a while a go. He looked a lot um, cuter just at his desk. I could feel my ears turn warmer.

"Shoto dear the new student y/n is going to be your new desk partner from now on, since you dont have one." She put me in front of her and held me by my shoulders.

The boy looked at Mrs. Neal then at me and he just nodded. Already being the silent type but it's ok I guess.

"Great!!! Have fun new partners and remember you are drawing something to represent your favourite season!!!"

My favourite season is (your favourite season). So pretty easy and im good at art. That's a total bonus!

I took a seat in the tiny dark blue chair, right next to who I assume the boy that was named Shoto. Shoto just continued colouring and drawing.

I guess I have to make the first move.

"H-hey Shoto my n-names y/n but you knew that since I went up during class" I gave him a small smile.

"Y-yes I did hear it" he paused a bit "its a very p-pretty name fit for you." He looked me straight in my e/c eyeballs.

"Thanks. I like yours too" I gave him my warmest smile. "So um whats your favorite season?" I asked him grabbing a crayon.

Shotos POV:

My new partner is the BEST already!!!
I've never felt this happy for a little while. She was pretty cute too, but I refused to blush around a girl since my dad thinks it's unmanly. He could be a meany sometimes. I still um, whats the word, love him?

But back to y/n. She was pretty with her bright/dark e/c orbs and h/l h/c hair. I can't wait to be her friend, or maybe more?

Wait a second we're not even friends yet! How would I ask? She was even the one who started to talk first. I'm so dumb. Way to go Shoto dumiroki.

I didn't really notice how long I was daydreaming until I heard her small sweet voice again.

"Um Shoto? You there?" I shook my head quickly. "Y-yes I am! I'm so sorry I just got, um lost?" She twiched her eyebrow up but then an angelic giggle came out of her mouth. Woah she's like from heaven. This better not be a dream!

"It's alright Shoto. I was just asking what your favourite season was" then she continued drawing. "Oh mines is um, winter" I lifted my paper to show her the winter scene.

"Wow that's so amazing! Your really talented Shoto!" Y/n said to me."Thank you. What's your favourite season y/n?" I asked shyly and put the paper down on the wooden desk.

"Mines is (favourite season)!" Then she lifted up her paper showed me her scene."It's absolutely beautiful y/n. I love everything you did to make it, feel just like the season" I stated. "O-oh well thanks a ton" she spoke and I saw a pink tint in her cheeks but it faded away. Aw man. Touya said that a girl likes you when they look pink. I think?

Forget that! Now's the time to tell her!

"H-hey um y/n?"

Mrs. Neals POV:

I saw Shoto and y/n talking and they look so sweet and cute together! It's an OTP for me when they grow up.

Honestly right now, I'm just really glad to see Shoto interacting and talking instead of keeping his distance from other children. He really is a smart student. Now I can give him a school note saying he's interacting and making at least one friend. That should give him full 4's.

Shoto and y/n were still really into their conversation with each other and at this time we would go out.

I looked around the rest of the class and they all seemed to be into the activity too. Maybe I will just leave it at this for today. I see that Shoto is finally going to ask y/n. Im so happy for both excelling, especially y/n on her first day.

Shoto's POV:

"Yes Shoto what is it?" It's now or never. Just think about at the end of the day, I will have a friend! And the bonus is that it's a pretty girl.

"W-would y-you like t-to be m-my ummmm f-f-f-friend" I asked nicely "please" I whispered that last part.

Y/ns POV:

I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST ASKED!!!!!! SQQQQUUUEEEEEE!!!!

My e/c eyes lit up and I stopped myself from hugging him. "Well of course I would! I thought you would never have asked!" I threw my biggest widest smile.

Shotos POV:

SHE ACTUALLY SAID YES, FINALLY!!!!!

"Thank you y/n, you dont know how much those words mean to me" I spoke to her.

I never thought I would have such an amazing friend this year, or even my entire life. The angels probably sent her. No wonder she is so sweet.

I gave her the best and sweetest smile I could.

Y/Ns POV:

I couldn't handle it anymore, my viens were just rushing.

Next thing I know I did what I never thought i would do........

______________________________________
Woah lots of words over 1000 so happy for me hehe and I thought I would leave ya readers with a cliffhanger bye bye beautiful readers.