Vine Culture

The students all walked out with walkie talkies from a store. "Before we get into action I want a head count so everyone form a line over here by the benches on the grass." Momo said as she began to develop a plan. "Okay!" They all said and each and every one of them ran to the grass into a line. Momo started to count each of them.

"Good theres 17 and including me its 18 so its even. Since all of us didnt buy walkie talkies we can spilt up into groups of 2! "Nice I will assign them!" Mina got out from her spot in the line and Momo took her place. She made a thinking face and put her hand on her chin while looking at each of her classmates.

"Alright so its going to be Kirishima and Bakugou." "WHAT WHY THIS SHITTY HAIR?!" Bakugou stepped out of line and pointed at Kirishima who had his hands up in defense. "Just admit is Bakugou, Kirishina is the only person who can handle you" Mina said while grabbing both boys and putting them together away from the others.

The angry Pomeranian grumbled. "Unless you want to be with Midoriya" said girl stated as she pointed at the little green bean in the back. "I'll take Kirishima." Bakugou said and fixed the small gadget in his hand. "Thanks bro!" "Shut up!" "Good so now another group!"

Mina then added Tokoyami and Tsuyu together. "Okay you two will be a team because you both compliment each others animal like abilities. Plus another otp for me" Mina said and whispered that last part very low so no one would hear. They nodded and Tokoyamis dark shadow took a walkie talkie.

"Then we will do Kaminari and Jiro because shes the only one who can knock some sense into this idiot." She said and as they went together Kaminari made a face with his mouth wide open and his eyes moving around to look at everyone. "Damn right I can" Jiro said and took the walkie talkie "Im in charge here." She smirked and the electric boy couldnt complain.

"Next will be Iida and Aoyama" they all looked at her with a weird face. "I know what you all are thinking but they can work good as a team I can see it. Simple glasses boy and over the top extra dude perfect!" "Alright I accept your challenge!" "Oh thank you for picking mou!" Aoyama said making the last word french.

"Nice guys! Now it will be Shoji and Kouda because you both are real quiet but will take charge and speak up when need." Kouda nodded shyly and Shoji gave an 'okay' look. He ended up taking the walkie talkie after many shoving into each other's hands.

"Hagakure you and Ojiro will go together since we've all seen you do your awesome teamwork with each other already." "Cool Ojiro let's kill this!" She pumped her glove in the air. "Um yes but not to violently its only to get Y/n and Todoroki together." He added on to her last sentence and decided to take the gadget for their team.

"Spanish Sero you will go with Sato and be a team. It will work since you both can cooperate with each other the best since you all can start conversations." "Alright but stop calling me that!" "Sounds good to me" Sato said and took the walkie talkie since Sero was already pretty mad.

"Then it will be Uraraka and Midoriya since you both work really well together and will obviously get along. Unlike it would have been if you were with Bakugou over here" she nudged her head over at him. "O-okay I g-guess that will w-work" the boys said as he took the little speaker and walked with Uraraka. "Yeah let's do this as a team Deku!"

" Lastly it will be Momo and I because first of all we are the last two people left and she is the brains while I can get loose!" Mina went up to the ponytailed girl and wrapped her arm around her shoulder. "Great work Mina no one its fighting and they are all perfect! Im suprised you did this so well and thought smart about each team!" Momo said encouraging her.

"Yup" she said popping the p out "I was watching Assasination Classroom yesterday and it really taught me some lessons!" All of the students looked at her weirdly. "Um okay no idea what that means but doesn't seem like a nice kid show." Kaminari said while spinning the walkie talkie on his finger before it got taken away by Jiro. "Whatever Im a teenager why do you care? Back to the mission since Y/n should be arriving at his house in a bit let's start moving now guys!" "Yes Mam!" They all followed Mina.