Blood in the Water

Warning: I'm not that good at fight scenes but please still read. Enjoy~
______________________________________

"So hacker girl, did you find where all of the students are?" Overhaul said while holding Eri.

He glanced around and saw Dabi leaning on a wall. Overhaul walked towards the male.

"What do you want?" Dabi asked him with a straight face. Still yet annoyed by his presence.

"Hold Eri for a sec would you thanks." He handed Eri over to Dabi to hold in his arms.

The girl's eye's looked puffy from the tears. When she looked at Dabi right in his turquoise orbs, her red one's grew slightly wider.

Eri clinged onto the purple boy raising herself higher in his arms. Dabi gripped her more hoping she wont fall.

I've never done this how am I supposed to hold a damn kid! Dabi thought panicking in his head. But on the outside, he was handling it like a pro.

Obviously the male didn't seem to notice but, for a first timer he knew kids.

The little girl continued to look at Dabi. "Can I touch your scars?" She asked him quiety picking up her tiny hand.

Dabi made a mixed face of emotions. He looked confused but also, scared. No one has every asked to touch his scar, mainly because everyone is older and it would be weird.

He looked down before facing the girl again with a rare smile. "Sure you can." He chuckled. Eri's eye's grew wider. She still didn't smile.

Eri's hand landed on Dabi's face tracing over the purple skin. She quickly pulled away as she felt a thicker part of skin.

"It's alright." Dabi grabbed her hand gently and smiled. He picked up her hand and let her trace over the scar. "You won't hurt me."

Eri looked down at his arms before squeezing onto him. "Thank you Dabi." Dabi hugged her while going to sit down.

"Your welcome Eri. Wanna see my fire quirk?" He asked her with a playful smile. "Yes please."

"Brother, come here." M/n called for Overhaul again. "What is it?" M/n typed rapidly on the keyboard before finding a small gps map. There was a beeping red dot on it.

"You see that?" M/n asked pointing at the dot. "Yes I can see it. I'm not blind." Kai said arguing with a glare. "Geez sorry. I just thought because of that big ass mask you always wear." M/n smirked at him with the comeback.

"Anyways. That red dot is where all of the hero students are. Including the girl you put a tracker on. Wait, you did put the tracker on her right?" M/n questioned with a worried face.

"Because if you didn't then the whole plan could be ruined in-" "Yes Yes. I put the tracker on Y/n. I also found out that your so called daughter Y/n was on a date with some boy." Kai stated pushing the ladies buttons.

"She what?" M/n asked crushing her teeth together. "Yup. Out on a date. With. A. Boy." Kai's eye's turned to look evil.

After that, M/n laughed. "It's actually fine. I'm happy for my little girl." Kai stepped back with a shocking look. "Huh. I guess it's going to take more than that to crack you." He rolled his eye's.

"Whatever. As long as Y/n is happy I'm fine. Back to our primary mission." M/n stood up and clapped very loudly.

This caught everyones attention. "Okay everyone listen up. I managed to track down the kid's and they better be prepared. We're all going there unexpectedly so be ready to fight. Knowing those stubborn kid's they will fight back. We need to be ready for them, emergency kits are needed in case of any bleeding. Overhaul here won't fight very much but will keep track of everything because he's germaphobic. Let's get going in for a fight, those kids are in for a treat."