Adopting Eri

Be prepared. FLUFF ahead!
______________________________________

"BREAKING NEWS: "Good Afternoon resident's of Japan I'm Liz Jaeger." "And I'm Katsuhimi Green welcome back to Channel 5 news."

"On today's topic is Heroes vs. Villians. An attack at UA happened in occurance with the villian gang known as The League of Villians. The fight brought much peril to all of our eye's as we mourned for more details on it."

"That's right Liz. Still no news on the survivors or if anyone has passed in this time. The villians seemed to be very persistent at getting these Class 1A kids from UA High School."

"Hold on a sec I just got a call. Injured people from the fight are doing good in the national hospital. No one has appeared to pass. Woah there's a surprise."

"What seems to be the problem Liz?"

"According to our Detective representative he found more puzzle pieces. Supposedly the League of Villians is no more. They have disbanded to be normal civilians again. Lucifer in the area of the national hospital with more."

"Thank you Liz and Katsuhimi. We just saw a band of people leave this place about 10 minutes ago. They looked suspicious but I used my quirk and found out who they were. Yes these appeared to be the previous villians going out. Just for reassurance they won't hurt us anymore from our encounter. Back to you at the studio."

"Thank you for that Lucifer. Well you heard it here on Channel 5 news everyone. Be safe but still be alert. You never know what may be lurking in the dark later on."

"Once again we are Liz Jeager and Katsuhimi Green. Have a great afternoon and now it's time for 'Why do squirrel's like nuts'?"

The television was turned off.

"Those fools." Overhaul said with a death look in his eye's. His arms were bandaged to stop the bleeding and he was staring at the ceiling.

"Fools is correct. I cannot believe Tomura betrayed me like this." Another voice spoke that turned off the television.

"Their right about one thing though." A voice growled again. "Oh yes? And what is that?" Overhaul responded to the person's voice.

"Danger is always lurking in the shadows. Now that the Shie Hassaikai is out of the question. And that I feel better now. We can recharge and come again with more force." The voice became deeper and evil venom slipped from it.

"I guess you are right. All for one."

_______________

"Really you would do that for me?!" Eri couldn't stop smiling and was just extremely bouncy.

You held her hands and spun around with her. "Of course Eri! I mean if it's alright with everyone's parent's."

Y/n faced Shoto who had on a small smile before answering. "My father wouldn't care at all. And I think my mother and other siblibgs would be very happy to meet you."

Eri stopped spinning and ran to hug Shoto.

"Mom?" You questioned looking at her in the bed. She sighed. "Listen Y/n. You're still to young to have this kind of responsibility. You need to finish school and succeed unlike me. Truth is, I don't want to see you go again."

"Now now M/n. I think it will be a marvelous thing for the two to experience. Besides, once your alright again we can watch Eri while they go to school. Shotos family can too." Kai said and Y/ns smile returned.

"Please mom." You begged and go Eri to make puppy eye's at her. Shoto thought you looked really cute and silently chuckled.

M/n loosened up and laughed. "Okay you three. Eri can be welcomed to our family as well. But Y/n and Shoto. Just remember when they ask for your age on the papers say 19. Im sure you'll both qualify."