Name Game

No one's POV:
Y/n and Shoto were still both enclosed in the small box from Denki's garage. The others on the outside were missing their lunch for this and oh man was it worth it. Their conversation in the box was a little muffled because Y/n and Shoto's voices we're lowered and there were only a few holes for them to hear.

Obviously they had managed and they wouldn't miss this moment for nothing. While Y/n and Shoto were stuck inside complaining because it had gotten hot from how close the twos body heat were, Mina and Sero we're snickering. Uraraka had sat on the box since her quirk had made her lighter. Poor girl she was using it the whole time careful not to hurt her friend's. Until she had finally gaven up on this.

"Guy's I think they have been in there for long enough." Midoriya spoke up with much worry built up in his voice causing him to sound croaky. "Yeah they sure have been in there long enough. Plus lunch will be ending soon and don't you all want to have something in your stomach? I know I do!" Kirishima said enthusiastically while smacking his lips and rubbing his belly. Abs mostly built in that area. "Kiri's right. Uraraka you cool to stand up." Jiro mentioned towards the pick cheeked girl that looked sick. Uraraka was covering her mouth with her hand and her cheeks were puffed out with a green color. Still, she gave a thumbs up and a gagging noise escaped from her mouth. "You are most certainly not fine Uraraka we need to get you to recovery girl ASAP." Moms chimed in and went up front to the box. "Jiro give me a hand here." She moved her head nodding towards Uraraka. "Sure" Jiro said with a dead facial expression. The two females counted to three and held up Uraraka by her arms and shoulders.

"T-thanks girls" she said giving them a weary smile. After that tiredness had offically consumed and taken it's toll on her. Small snores could be heard as the three girl's walked away from the rest of the class.

The two in the box didn't know what was happening on the outside so of course everyone else made some situations that we're supposedly going on. "Hey uh we'll get you two out the box just seems to be stuck." Kirishima informed them creating a small story.

"Y-yeah but were a-almost done. Hang on for just a few more minutes." Midoriya chimed in and Kirishima gave him his signature smile along with a thumbs up. They made some shuffling noises and acted like they were moving things around to create that sound affect.

Y/ns POV:

Shoto and I both listened to our classmates talking outside about getting us out. "How did this box get stuck anyway?" I blurted out all of a sudden. "No clue." Shoto responded to my oblivious question.

Then there were more noises and movements from outside followed by a bright light now overcoming us. The box isn't on anymore! I was about to get off of Shoto when another light had flashed on the two of us. I ignored it just happy to breathe fresh air again. "Yes! Look Shoto we are free!" I threw my arms up jumping slighty. "I understand that we are free but thjs picture will never go away."

I turned to see Shoto looking at Mina's phone screen and went to go check what he was talking about. "What do you mean picture?" I made a confused puppy face and Mina flicked her wrist to show me the photo. My eyes grew wide and I felt my cheeks burn into a flaming red.

The picture was Shoto and I in each other's embrace with him on top of me. It was a very romantic postion to be in to say the least. I think I'm just going to go dig up my grave now. I internally thought as everyone began to see it and gush at Shoto and I. "C-come o-on guys it's really n-not a huge deal, just a little misconception."

I tried to convince them that it was a simple misunderstanding and that the box was just really small. But NO they developed their own scenarios and future life. Mina having the most embarrassing ones. "So if it's a girl I'm thinking Claire." Mina spoke up grinning. "I like Persephone ribbit." Asui joined in with her loppy smile.

"What about Sakura that's pretty." Kaminari suggested joining the girls. "How about No." Mina smirked at said boy. "Huh why?!" Kaminari argued with her. "Just no and that's final. You suck at picking girl names." She protested once more and shut him up. "How about Tenkuu? In Japanese it does mean fire." Midoriya acknowledged them.

"Ohhhh I see you Deku you do your research huh?" Mina leaned on him smirking once again. "N-no!" He pushed her away but not to harshly. By now I was beet and cherry red mixed together. Why are they talking about this we were just hugging?!

"What if it's a boy?" Sero spoke and my cheeks got hotter. "Shoto Jr! Kaminari was still talking! Geez that boy! "I think Kai's cute." No that's where they cross the line! "Holy crackers no! That's my dad's name and I am NOT doing that." I shouted and made an 'x' with my hand.

"Alright then we can easily choose Kazuyuki. It means peace and snow which kinda resembles Todoroki's quirk and they are both calm." Hagakure explained to me and everyone else. That's nice but just no! I sighed and the color of my embarrassment went away. "Look guys I appreciate this but, we are still in school and not a thing. Also it was because of that dumb box we were in that position."

The bell for lunch rang and I walked to the classroom with a growling stomach.

No One's POV:

As Y/n walked away a few snickers could be heard from the others. The young Todoroki boy had already went into the class as well. Kirishima picked his fist up and to his surprise, Bakugou slammed his own against his. When their fists separated Kirishima's eye's were watery and shiny. "Ahh Bakubro do you know what you just did?!" The red haired boy exclaimed to his best friend who was in front of him. "Course I do so don't get ahead of yourself shitty hair." He caught up to him and they went in.

In class Mr. Aizawa was speaking to the students about going to the training camp today. That's one of the reasons why they all had prepared last night and brough bags just in case. "Get your bags now we're getting on the bus." The sleepy teacher said and headed out the door. "HUH?!"

_____________________________________

Just a small filler next chapter will be part of the training camp arc. Happy day/night readers!