Box from Denki's Garage

Just imagine that it's you and Shoto in there. You replacing Izuku. Question 2! What's your favorite hobby? Mines has got to be babysitting or ice skating right off the bat!

Enjoy as always~
______________________________________

??? POV:

"Give me the hand hurry!" Today in the hideout we had a scheduled meeting from our so called "leader". We all know that these are so boring and he just talks about one thing, so we decided to have a little fun before it started. "I'm trying to find it!" Dabi spoke looking and searching through every single couch cushion.

"I have retrieved the hand!" I looked to my right and saw her step out of the room. "Great job whered ya find it?" I asked her taking the hand to the counter. "It was underneath the table in the hallway by his room." She spoke enthusiastically while spinning around the room.

I picked up a yellow sticky note and write the word 'idiot' across it. Then I picked up the hand and put it over my face. "So guys what do ya think? Looks just like him right?" I modeled the hand on my face and Dabi stifled a laugh from coming out. The girl on the other hand bursted into a million giggles causing one to also come from my mouth.

"What are you all laughing about? The meeting needs to start now." Out of no where he appeared at the front door in his regular black clothes. "Nothing we were just cleaning real quick!" I answered quickly and hid the hand behind my back.

He grunted and stared at the messy couch cushions and dusty floors. "Really because you didn't do a good job at that" he announced in a sinister voice. "Then maybe you should do it next time" I snapped back at him with a cold glare. "Whatever where's my father." He asked all of us and I could feel the two lids behind me feel nervous.

I ran foward towards him and shoved the father on his face so he wouldn't see the sticky note. "Agh don't touch me like that!" He hissed as he fixed his father to be in the center covering his face. "Now sit down and call the others." He walked to the front of the room where he would be visible to us.

"Oh yes Master~" Dabi smirked at him as he went to sit down by the counter. We all earned another groan from him at Dabi's stupidness. "Call everyone!" A man, or two because of his quirk, interrupted are conversation. "Uh boss everyones here."

He made a confused facial expression as his red eyes grew wide and he looked around. People were trying to hold their laughter inside by looking away or covering their mouth with a sleeve. He sighed before speaking. "Alright let's start then." As he began to speak I couldn't help but laugh on the inside.

Just then I realised that the dad of the bunch wasn't here. Uh oh he's bound to say something. And just as I thought he walked in from the bathroom. "Tomura why do you have a sticky note that says idiot on your father as you call it."

I saw an irk mark appear on his head, then he turned to me. "It was YOU!" I awkwardly laughed before speaking. "C'mon don't be mad. If anything you should be thanking me for explaining who you really are behind those hands." I touched my chest while talking.

"Your just talking out of your ass so shut up and let me speak." He spoke clearly irritated. "Continue then." He cleared his throat before continuing. "As I was about to say we are getting closer to getting those kids away from school and tracking that boy down." I yawned and caught everybody's attention. "What the hell is so special about that boy anyway?" I asked putting my feet on top of the couch.

"Two words: Anger Issues." Dabi spoke while referring to the sports festival we saw on the television. "Exactly. We can use his anger and hatred to make him turn back on being a hero. Maybe convince him. His quirk is one of the strongest one's, and most destructive. If we can encourage him to get on our side those heroes will be finished, and we can officially take charge." He explained to all of us and most of us were silent thinking.